Beautiful totally naked women tied or cuffed spread eagle on their backs is their ultimate expression of submissiveness. They are totally helpless and vulnerable and can't free their arms and legs to cover and protect themselves from the assault that is sure to come. The soft smooth breasts are totally exposed, erect nipples point to the heavens as they arch their back and squirm around as you and others have your way with them. The treatment of the tender flesh of their tits may be soft kisses, sucking and licking or there may be rougher treatment such as pinching, biting, nipple clamps, or even the lashes from whips. They will be helpless to stop it or protect themselves in any way.
The same is true for their totally exposed pussy. They cannot protect the soft folds of their pussies from whatever will happen to them. They will be fucked any man or object and will be helpless to stop it from happening. Sometimes they will be blindfolded so they can't see what is coming at them. Other times they will be able to see what is going to happen to and no amount of pleading or begging will stop the inevitable.View attachment 4721328View attachment 4721329View attachment 4721330View attachment 4721333View attachment 4721342View attachment 4721346View attachment 4721351View attachment 4721357View attachment 4721358View attachment 4721362View attachment 4721363View attachment 4721364View attachment 4721366View attachment 4721368View attachment 4721375View attachment 4721384View attachment 4721387View attachment 4721389View attachment 4721391View attachment 4721395View attachment 4721410View attachment 4721418View attachment 4721419View attachment 4721421View attachment 4721428View attachment 4721433View attachment 4721438View attachment 4721442
I love these bondage situations

Beautiful totally naked women tied or cuffed spread eagle on their backs is their ultimate expression of submissiveness. They are totally helpless and vulnerable and can't free their arms and legs to cover and protect themselves from the assault that is sure to come. The soft smooth breasts are totally exposed, erect nipples point to the heavens as they arch their back and squirm around as you and others have your way with them. The treatment of the tender flesh of their tits may be soft kisses, sucking and licking or there may be rougher treatment such as pinching, biting, nipple clamps, or even the lashes from whips. They will be helpless to stop it or protect themselves in any way.
The same is true for their totally exposed pussy. They cannot protect the soft folds of their pussies from whatever will happen to them. They will be fucked any man or object and will be helpless to stop it from happening. Sometimes they will be blindfolded so they can't see what is coming at them. Other times they will be able to see what is going to happen to and no amount of pleading or begging will stop the inevitable.View attachment 4721328View attachment 4721329View attachment 4721330View attachment 4721333View attachment 4721342View attachment 4721346View attachment 4721351View attachment 4721357View attachment 4721358View attachment 4721362View attachment 4721363View attachment 4721364View attachment 4721366View attachment 4721368View attachment 4721375View attachment 4721384View attachment 4721387View attachment 4721389View attachment 4721391View attachment 4721395View attachment 4721410View attachment 4721418View attachment 4721419View attachment 4721421View attachment 4721428View attachment 4721433View attachment 4721438View attachment 4721442
I agree completely! Having her blindfolded so she doesn't know who is using her is even better in my book!

I love handcuffs myself and other restraints. So much fun to be restrained to something or have my arms and legs bound. Leashes and collars are hot as well and fun to wear.

You want me to fuck a black man? I've thought of this before but I've never made love to a black man but I will if you want me to. What did you say? You want me to strip naked and walk through town to his place for everyone to see? Please don't make me do something like that, it's too much.
Please don't be angry, OK...I'll do it. I'll do it for you.View attachment 4705802View attachment 4705803View attachment 4705806View attachment 4705809View attachment 4705815
The thing is she found herself loving black cock more than her husband thought she would and when he caught her fucking black men behind his back. He was turned on by the idea and loved seeing her with black men but she was his slave and didn't get his permission. But he decided to teach her a lesson. She didn't know he found out about her interracial affairs so she suspected nothing when he had her do a bondage session. As his sub she was happy to do it.
He told her he wanted her to put on a corset and spike heels and nothing else. He then tied her wrists together above her head. Once she was helpless, looked down upon her and this is when he confronted her about her being a slut for black cock. NUDE IN  PUBLIC 249_1000.jpgir 010_1000.jpgir 474_1000.jpgir 481_1000.jpgNUDE IN  PUBLIC 627_1000.jpgtied telling her whats up little-caprice-13 (9).jpgtied telling her whats up little-caprice-1 (10).jpgtied telling her whats up little-caprice-15 (7).jpg

The thing is she found herself loving black cock more than her husband thought she would and when he caught her fucking black men behind his back. He was turned on by the idea and loved seeing her with black men but she was his slave and didn't get his permission. But he decided to teach her a lesson. She didn't know he found out about her interracial affairs so she suspected nothing when he had her do a bondage session. As his sub she was happy to do it.
He told her he wanted her to put on a corset and spike heels and nothing else. He then tied her wrists together above her head. Once she was helpless, looked down upon her and this is when he confronted her about her being a slut for black cock. View attachment 4727734View attachment 4727751View attachment 4727756View attachment 4727757View attachment 4727759View attachment 4727763View attachment 4727764View attachment 4727786
He grabs her by the hair and yanks he head back sharply. .He hisses in her ear, "I know what you have done."
Her eyes flutter open with fear and bewilderment and responds, "What are you talking about?"
"You little black cock whore!" he yells at her, "I know you have been sneaking off and fucking Nate and Byron. What the fuck?"
"But, but you said it was OK to fuck them." She replies. It now comes to her that she is totally helpless, what would he do to her?"
"Yeah, but I gave you permission. You only do what I tell you to do. You defied me, you don't do that to me! Do you understand?" He snarls at her.
Her eyes welling up with tears she tells him, "I won't do it again, I promise!"
He softens his tone and tells her, "It's OK, It's going to be all right". She gasps as he kisses her pretty little tits, she felt so relieved.
Suddenly his eyes darken and yells at her, "Not good enough!" He pushes her to her knees with her arms still tied above her head. "Suck my cock you little slut!" as he forces his cock between her soft full lips. She sucks him as commanded and she could feel the wetness in her pussy.
He tells her, "That's a good girl, suck me off suck me off like the good girl you are."
After a few minute of this she can stand it no more and begs him, Please! Please fuck me!"
He stands her up, spreads her legs and places the tip of his cock into her waiting pussy. He stops and looks deep into her gorgeous brown eyes and says, "I told you it's not good enough! You need to be punished and the punishment needs to be severe. If you ever want to have permission from me to fuck another black man you need to do as I say!"
She stares back at him a long time and says, "I will do anything you want...anything at all."tied telling her whats p little-caprice-4 (10).jpgtied telling her whats up little-caprice-6 (8).jpgTied telling her whats up little-caprice-9 (7).jpg

Last edited:
He grabs her by the hair and yanks he head back sharply. .He hisses in her ear, "I know what you have done."
Her eyes flutter open with fear and bewilderment and responds, "What are you talking about?"
"You little black cock whore!" he yells at her, "I know you have been sneaking off and fucking Nate and Byron. What the fuck?"
"But, but you said it was OK to fuck them." She replies. It now comes to her that she is totally helpless, what would he do to her?"
"Yeah, but I gave you permission. You only do what I tell you to do. You defied me, you don't do that to me! Do you understand?" He snarls at her.
Her eyes welling up with tears she tells him, "I won't do it again, I promise!"
He softens his tone and tells her, "It's OK, It's going to be all right". She gasps as he kisses her pretty little tits, she felt so relieved.
Suddenly his eyes darken and yells at her, "Not good enough!" He pushes her to her knees with her arms still tied above her head. "Suck my cock you little slut!" as he forces his cock between her soft full lips. She sucks him as commanded and she could feel the wetness in her pussy.
He tells her, "That's a good girl, suck me off suck me off like the good girl you are."
After a few minute of this she can stand it no more and begs him, Please! Please fuck me!"
He stands her up, spreads her legs and places the tip of his cock into her waiting pussy. He stops and looks deep into her gorgeous brown eyes and says, "I told you it's not good enough! You need to be punished and the punishment needs to be severe. If you ever want to have permission from me to fuck another black man you need to do as I say!"
She stares back at him a long time and says, "I will do anything you want...anything at all."View attachment 4728804View attachment 4728806View attachment 4728807
Her husband say, "Yes you will. Tomorrow you will be stripped naked and your will walk around town for everyone to see. You will go wherever I tell you, no matter where."
He knew this was the thing she was most nervous about. She was an exhibitionist but being totally naked where nudity was not allowed bothered her. Flashing was one thing but being caught totally nude was very risky. Even with her trepidation, she says softly, "OK. .I'll do it."
The next day they started out early in his car riding around town. As they did he told her to remove her clothing. He drove around town and trucks that pulled beside them could look in and see her beautiful body. When they stopped at lights everyone in the crosswalks could look in and see her. He pulls up to the curb in a rundown part of town where 4 young guys were hanging out. He rolls down the window and calls out to them, "Hey come check this out!"
As they approach the vehicle their eyes grow wide and whistle at her. She looks at her hubby with fear in her eyes as they reach in and feel her up. After a minute or so of this he drives away leaving 4 very disappointed guys. He turns right at the next street, goes a few blocks and takes a left and stops. "Get out!" he says to her.
She freezes and say, "Wha...what? Are you kidding?" Her voice was trembling.
"I said GET OUT!" he screams at her.
She opens the door gets out and closes the door. As she stands on the sidewalk he floors it a speeds out of sight.
She looks around in a panic and even though this was a side street there were a few people there. They all just stared. She had no choice but to start walking, she decides to head in the direction of her house, taking a shortcut over the tracks and through a train platform.
What she didn't know was her husband had called the cops with a report of indecent exposure by a young woman.
NUDE IN PUBLIC little-caprice-16 (7)A.jpgNUDE IN PUBLIC little-caprice-10 (9).jpgNUDE IN PUBLIC 1722383548.jpgNUDE IN PUBLIC 1724054496.jpgNUDE IN PUBLIC 1774873014.jpg

Her husband say, "Yes you will. Tomorrow you will be stripped naked and your will walk around town for everyone to see. You will go wherever I tell you, no matter where."
He knew this was the thing she was most nervous about. She was an exhibitionist but being totally naked where nudity was not allowed bothered her. Flashing was one thing but being caught totally nude was very risky. Even with her trepidation, she says softly, "OK. .I'll do it."
The next day they started out early in his car riding around town. As they did he told her to remove her clothing. He drove around town and trucks that pulled beside them could look in and see her beautiful body. When they stopped at lights everyone in the crosswalks could look in and see her. He pulls up to the curb in a rundown part of town where 4 young guys were hanging out. He rolls down the window and calls out to them, "Hey come check this out!"
As they approach the vehicle their eyes grow wide and whistle at her. She looks at her hubby with fear in her eyes as they reach in and feel her up. After a minute or so of this he drives away leaving 4 very disappointed guys. He turns right at the next street, goes a few blocks and takes a left and stops. "Get out!" he says to her.
She freezes and say, "Wha...what? Are you kidding?" Her voice was trembling.
"I said GET OUT!" he screams at her.
She opens the door gets out and closes the door. As she stands on the sidewalk he floors it a speeds out of sight.
She looks around in a panic and even though this was a side street there were a few people there. They all just stared. She had no choice but to start walking, she decides to head in the direction of her house, taking a shortcut over the tracks and through a train platform.
What she didn't know was her husband had called the cops with a report of indecent exposure by a young woman.
View attachment 4730680View attachment 4730681View attachment 4730685View attachment 4730687View attachment 4730691
Perfect model!

Back