Sometimes it's good to just leave a woman restrained with time to ponder her actions and her fate. Leave her naked except for her collar and restraints, then leave her for a while. A basement is good for this purpose and a garage works well. Even outdoors if the weather is okay. When I go back after such a time, I always find juice trails running down each of the woman's legs. She can't help getting wet, even though she can't get herself off. The nipples and clit are usually erect, seeking attention.
bdsm01.jpg

Sometimes it's good to just leave a woman restrained with time to ponder her actions and her fate. Leave her naked except for her collar and restraints, then leave her for a while. A basement is good for this purpose and a garage works well. Even outdoors if the weather is okay. When I go back after such a time, I always find juice trails running down each of the woman's legs. She can't help getting wet, even though she can't get herself off. The nipples and clit are usually erect, seeking attention.
View attachment 4208290
True...but better when in front of multiple dominant men....

Back