Having seen my wife (and her friend a short while later) go through the same it's the most amazing thing.

A true game changer for us but more specifically for her and the gateway to much fuller submission.
Often the woman's mind tries to resist, wanting to try to maintain control. At some point, however, the level of sensations reaches what we might call "overload", and the body overrides the mind. The stimulation is so intense that her body cannot help giving in.

Our female friend insists that the most important thing in BDSM is the trust of a woman for a dominator.
She needs to be sure that he will do what he wants with her, but he won't hurt her

Do you think she is right?

For my wife, this image is very sexy. And my wife is opposite.
Humiliation ******* on the dominator's anus, insecurity even though it signals that this is the limit. The fear of it and his decision to let her go at all.

Our female friend insists that the most important thing in BDSM is the trust of a woman for a dominator.
She needs to be sure that he will do what he wants with her, but he won't hurt her

Do you think she is right?

For my wife, this image is very sexy. And my wife is opposite.
Humiliation ******* on the dominator's anus, insecurity even though it signals that this is the limit. The fear of it and his decision to let her go at all.
That looks seriously potentially dangerously life threatening. And no fun at all

Back