View attachment 1096854 I'm a newbie to all this, but am learning through mistakes. My bf tied me facedown and put a metal oral gag in my mouth. He was smacking my ass and fucking me, heard me moaning, thought it was because of the smacking. I couldn't tell him the metal gag was too big for my mouth! Bloody painful and chipped couple of teeth!
Always have a safe word when doing BDSM and a safe sign when tied up and gagged. This is a signal to your lover that you really want them to stop. It lets you pretend to fight back and maintain an act of being raped, when you really want them to continue. A common safe word is "Yellow" and a common safe sign is to make the "I love you" symbol in sign language. The dominant partner should also "check in" to make certain that the submissive partner is still okay with the situation every few minutes. I would throw away that gag as well, and get something made of rubber.

Always have a safe word when doing BDSM and a safe sign when tied up and gagged. This is a signal to your lover that you really want them to stop. It lets you pretend to fight back and maintain an act of being raped, when you really want them to continue. A common safe word is "Yellow" and a common safe sign is to make the "I love you" symbol in sign language. The dominant partner should also "check in" to make certain that the submissive partner is still okay with the situation every few minutes. I would throw away that gag as well, and get something made of rubber.
Thanx for this advice, safe word, or signal, a good idea. Yes, will get a rubber one, although the pain was kind of kinky! X

Back