Nothing like some DC voltage to get things started. Looks like there is a copper pipe under her back. A great conductor. She must keep arched to prevent her completing the circuit and thus shocked. I love it. Only a white master could think of something so devious.

View attachment 1122155
The current would head directly through her heart. The master had better be absolutely certain that the Voltage is not enough to trigger a heart attack. It looks like her breast is bound by copper rings. Hopefully, they have some sort of quick release clamp on them. I am a big believer in being careful how far you push the limits. I worked in an emergency room and have seen many sex related injuries.

The current would head directly through her heart. The master had better be absolutely certain that the Voltage is not enough to trigger a heart attack. It looks like her breast is bound by copper rings. Hopefully, they have some sort of quick release clamp on them. I am a big believer in being careful how far you push the limits. I worked in an emergency room and have seen many sex related injuries.
Low voltage never hurt anyone. No one sane would use house voltage and current.

E=IR. And IR is not interracial.

Back