Love to here what Master John has in store for you. Do you think your wife and Master Michael will peek in to see how you are doing
I don’t know they might I just don’t know, we didn’t break up like all mad and bitter they gave me to my Master they enjoy the power , so sure I might see them , but I’m not living there now and I haven’t heard from them In a while but I can’t call anyone like that. I’m a slave but Ive only been having contact with Master Johns friends , I have a chastity cage any more new rule,
When Master’s friends come by they watch sports and they play cards on weekends, I serve them drinks and what ever, im a naked white boy slave with a collar and chastity cage and long hair styled like a girl lol serving superior black men and I can say that gay black men really like the idea of having white boy slaves and there’s a few black women that come here and they really get on me , teasing me but it doesn’t bother me I’m emasculated they accept me as a slave i know they’re superior to me I’m not trying to pretend I’m some kind of man or I’m there equal lol I like Master Akeem. He is Masters best friend and Master shares me with him sexually sometimes. I really like that very much. My transition has been really easy for me. Well my Master is a strong powerful man. I have to please him and it keeps me busy. that’s all I think about that’s what I’m about obeying Master making sure he’s comfortable he’s the Alfa around here. I know my place

I don’t know they might I just don’t know, we didn’t break up like all mad and bitter they gave me to my Master they enjoy the power , so sure I might see them , but I’m not living there now and I haven’t heard from them In a while but I can’t call anyone like that. I’m a slave but Ive only been having contact with Master Johns friends , I have a chastity cage any more new rule,
When Master’s friends come by they watch sports and they play cards on weekends, I serve them drinks and what ever, im a naked white boy slave with a collar and chastity cage and long hair styled like a girl lol serving superior black men and I can say that gay black men really like the idea of having white boy slaves and there’s a few black women that come here and they really get on me , teasing me but it doesn’t bother me I’m emasculated they accept me as a slave i know they’re superior to me I’m not trying to pretend I’m some kind of man or I’m there equal lol I like Master Akeem. He is Masters best friend and Master shares me with him sexually sometimes. I really like that very much. My transition has been really easy for me. Well my Master is a strong powerful man. I have to please him and it keeps me busy. that’s all I think about that’s what I’m about obeying Master making sure he’s comfortable he’s the Alfa around here. I know my place
Sounds like you have a great situation that you are adapting to well. Seems like you are put to great use. Do either of the Masters have other white slaves that you play with for their amusement. Love to hear more about how the black women tease you and use you

Sounds like you have a great situation that you are adapting to well. Seems like you are put to great use. Do either of the Masters have other white slaves that you play with for their amusement. Love to hear more about how the black women tease you and use you
Well as you might have guessed the black women that come by and they don’t come around that much are lesbian couples two black women and another interracial couple, I mentioned on another post how my Masters friends got real high on weed and started singing the Queen song we will rock you they changed the words up saying it about me, he has nut on his face , a big disgrace, sucking black cock all over the place we will we will fuck you that was the two black women and they were clapping their hands to the beat lol then one night the white girl who is married to the black girl said when I was born my mom wanted a girl and my ******* wanted a boy and they both got their wishes and my little white dicklette gets its share of insults, they smoke a lot of pot here and when they get high there’s a lot of jokes about me and that’s their right they’re my superiors. They are my Masters friends and he tells them if my serving them in any capacity and I screw up they should correct me immediately. One of the girls kicked me in the nuts for spilling a ******* so punishment comes quick around here and it’s fair I accept it and I learn from it, most of his friends like how I serve them, a naked white boy with his dicklette squashed up in a mini cage with a slave collar around his neck, I love when they watch movies or sports they sit around and after a while after I did the chores sometimes I get sit on the floor by my Masters feet most of the time I’m off to the side I’m on call if someone needs me to serve them some of his friends I call Master but it’s always at least yes sir and yes ma’am , my wife was very dominant and she brought me a long way but Master John really took me further I mean I eat his ass all the time I ******* a mouthful of his golden nectar gees at least every other day, I’ve done those things for my wife in the past but never for a man but now I do it for Master John without a second thought he feels that really proves my love and devotion for him and I agree. That’s all I have to say right now .

Well as you might have guessed the black women that come by and they don’t come around that much are lesbian couples two black women and another interracial couple, I mentioned on another post how my Masters friends got real high on weed and started singing the Queen song we will rock you they changed the words up saying it about me, he has nut on his face , a big disgrace, sucking black cock all over the place we will we will fuck you that was the two black women and they were clapping their hands to the beat lol then one night the white girl who is married to the black girl said when I was born my mom wanted a girl and my ******* wanted a boy and they both got their wishes and my little white dicklette gets its share of insults, they smoke a lot of pot here and when they get high there’s a lot of jokes about me and that’s their right they’re my superiors. They are my Masters friends and he tells them if my serving them in any capacity and I screw up they should correct me immediately. One of the girls kicked me in the nuts for spilling a ******* so punishment comes quick around here and it’s fair I accept it and I learn from it, most of his friends like how I serve them, a naked white boy with his dicklette squashed up in a mini cage with a slave collar around his neck, I love when they watch movies or sports they sit around and after a while after I did the chores sometimes I get sit on the floor by my Masters feet most of the time I’m off to the side I’m on call if someone needs me to serve them some of his friends I call Master but it’s always at least yes sir and yes ma’am , my wife was very dominant and she brought me a long way but Master John really took me further I mean I eat his ass all the time I ******* a mouthful of his golden nectar gees at least every other day, I’ve done those things for my wife in the past but never for a man but now I do it for Master John without a second thought he feels that really proves my love and devotion for him and I agree. That’s all I have to say right now .
What a great descript and thanks for saying all. Can't wait to hear more about your service

without elaborating on how i got myself "roped" into this situation, i have agreed to be the bondage toy for 5 guys in 3 weeks. one is a professional Dom and two are novices. two are really just into watching and learning-and seeing me naked. i have always had a submissive side so taking baby steps. group is a mix of white and black guys. my Dom me to relax and let go. i will be blindfolded, gagged, and restrained in various ways-cross, pummel horse,etc. i have agreed to be spanked, caned, nipple clamped, hot waxed, displayed, and placed on a sybian. there will be no sex for this session except toys, hitachi wand, fingers and in the end one guy will be selected that gets to use me. the other guys bukkake me when he is done. we have gone over safe word use and i have been to see other sessions my Dom has performed. it looks like the girls zone out. i am most worried about the caning. i agreed to it for my charity and i figure the suffering i may feel is no worse than anything they have been thru.
Sounds like great fun. You are indeed a great volunteer for charity

Back