Bbw wifes wifes first bbc

They are currently dancing and well she said when she grinds on him she can feel he is hard. And she said she feels more comfortable with me not there she can let loose

Thanks. They are still dancing and having some drinks. She said he has put his hand on her leg. Rubbed it. She also said she can see the bulge I'm his pants. She said " babe I see his bulge it looks big can I touch it if he let's me, just over the pants " of course I said yes

She told me she is turned on. And her pussy is wet. They made out again and she rubbed his bulge. She said babe i got instantly horny I want him to fuk me. I told her to do as she pleased to go with her feelings and to enjoy his BBC

20191118_000119.jpg
She said " I love his BBC babe I'm gonna let him have his way with me and by the pictures you cab tell I didn't want to use a condom, I want his cum deep in me, i want him to know I'm his bitch and can do as he pleases even anal, sorry babe I know you always wanted anal. I just cant say no to him hes so big. I'll text you when we are done "

She had a great time she fuked him several times last night. Had her pussy filled and and mouth with cum. She ended the night by letting him do anal. She said it hurt at first but after a bit was able to take every inch of his 11 inch BBC. She said her orgasam was crazy came and squited uncontrollably
we wanna see this on video:)

Back