Bbw Latina wife visiting Denver area

Tacosauce33

Couple
Real Person
From
NM, US
We will be in Colorado in mid April for vacation. The wife and I would like to arrange a group BBC session. She will be completely open to anything asked of her…anal, ATM, DP, DV, oral, rimming, swallowing, cream pies are encouraged but it’s up to you where you blow your load but preferably deep inside her pussy. Come by nut inside my wife and be on your way or stick around and double tap her. To be considered for an invitation you must be 7”+, clean shaven/good hygiene, professional, DDF, and provide proof of recent negative std testing status of a month or less. Send pics and a brief explanation of yourself.

Last edited:
View attachment 5867893View attachment 5867894View attachment 5867895View attachment 5867896
We will be in Colorado in mid April for vacation. The wife and I would like to arrange a BBC breeding session. She will be completely open to anything asked of her…anal, ATM, DP, DV, oral, rimming, swallowing, cream pies are encouraged but it’s up to you where you blow your load but preferably deep inside her pussy. Come by nut inside my wife and be on your way or stick around and double tap her. To be considered for an invitation you must be 7”+, clean shaven/good hygiene, professional, DDF, and provide proof of recent negative std testing status of a month or less. Send pics and a brief explanation of yourself. This is a breeding session we are trying to get her pregnant we will take full responsibility for the baby if she does conceive just want to be sure everyone is comfortable with the arrangement.
Let me know if you come to Northern California

Id like to bred her
View attachment 5867893View attachment 5867894View attachment 5867895View attachment 5867896
We will be in Colorado in mid April for vacation. The wife and I would like to arrange a BBC breeding session. She will be completely open to anything asked of her…anal, ATM, DP, DV, oral, rimming, swallowing, cream pies are encouraged but it’s up to you where you blow your load but preferably deep inside her pussy. Come by nut inside my wife and be on your way or stick around and double tap her. To be considered for an invitation you must be 7”+, clean shaven/good hygiene, professional, DDF, and provide proof of recent negative std testing status of a month or less. Send pics and a brief explanation of yourself. This is a breeding session we are trying to get her pregnant we will take full responsibility for the baby if she does conceive just want to be sure everyone is comfortable with the arrangement.

Update:
So my wife ended up getting cold feet about the whole group bbc session We did however find a bull she connected with and was really attracted to and we did have a threesome with him at a hotel in downtown Denver after my wife sucked his cock in a bars ally. He did not want to be filmed for personal reasons but I took these two mementos while he went to the bathroom after putting a hot load inside my wife’s unprotected pussy. He was actually not very girthy but he was long so he put his load pretty deep so it’s not leaking out like I’d have liked. We’d have liked to have a couple more sessions with him but he got in very late. So we only got the one session but it was a very good one she was a very happy slut.

Thanks to everyone who replied, messaged and liked the post we appreciate the love and support. We’d have liked to reply to everyone but we have also had a bad experience that almost ruined the lifestyle for us so we only replied to gentlemen she really really wanted.

Attachments

• 50C39150-A3DA-4DB9-BBC3-879F80E2A8D0.jpeg
    50C39150-A3DA-4DB9-BBC3-879F80E2A8D0.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0870.MOV
    128.5 MB
Last edited:
Update:
So my wife ended up getting cold feet about the whole breeding session. I think it was because we had only shared her once before with a very nice and understanding gentleman in cali, but that experience was so good and eye opening for her she thought she could just dive into the lifestyle head first, Rbut it’s going to have to be baby steps for now. During the screening process she realized the first time happened so naturally and surprisingly, it would be hard to duplicate it with that many gentlemen plus the logistics of it all was proving to be a nightmare, maybe one day when we are more experienced… We did however find a bull she connected with and was really attracted to and we did have a threesome with him at a hotel in downtown Denver after my wife sucked his cock in a bars ally. He did not want to be filmed for personal reasons but I took these two mementos while he went to the bathroom after putting a hot load inside my wife’s unprotected pussy. He was actually not very girthy but he was long so he put his load pretty deep so it’s not leaking out like I’d have liked. But hopefully it did the trick she said she was very attracted to his looks so she’s hoping he got her pregnant by him. He put it deep enough and she had a really good orgasm while he was filling her with his seed. We’d have liked to have a couple more sessions with him but he got in very late due to a delayed flight. So we only got the one session but it was a very good one she was a very happy slut.

Thanks to everyone who replied, messaged and liked the post we appreciate the love and support. We’d have liked to reply to everyone but we have also had a bad experience that almost ruined the lifestyle for us so we only replied to gentlemen she really really wanted.
Oh my goodness. The sight of her laid back, silky skin, white painted toes, contrasting straps on those wedge heels, and thick thighs would’ve made me want to cum deep in her as well… DAMN! I’m in the state next door to ya, so…..?

Back