Hello everyone. I want to start my saying that this will not be be something that is done right away. My wife is curious about it and will take a little bit to be convinced. She has agreed to it and is excited but she is very shy.
She is 31 years old, BBW, 6ft 300lbs with big ass, nice tits and a super tight pussy. She is a mom so during the day, she will not be able to message, late evenings work best to communicate with her. I will handle the initial communication then I will let y’all two text as long as you promise to update me on things. Experienced bulls move to the front and she LOVES girth but length as well. She also loves to be dominated and fucked rough. I can send pictures privately.

Attachments

• IMG_3707.jpeg
    IMG_3707.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3706.jpeg
    IMG_3706.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hello everyone. I want to start my saying that this will not be be something that is done right away. My wife is curious about it and will take a little bit to be convinced. She has agreed to it and is excited but she is very shy.
She is 31 years old, BBW, 6ft 300lbs with big ass, nice tits and a super tight pussy. She is a mom so during the day, she will not be able to message, late evenings work best to communicate with her. I will handle the initial communication then I will let y’all two text as long as you promise to update me on things. Experienced bulls move to the front and she LOVES girth but length as well. She also loves to be dominated and fucked rough. I can send pictures privately.
Love to know more about you and your wife.

Back