BBC Wife Sharing

One of my fantasies is to share my fiancé with a nice and thick BBC. I’ve dropped a couple clues but not sure how to openly talk about it with her.

One night we were ******* and having sex. While she was riding my face, I started talking dirty to her. I asked if she wanted to suck another dick and she replied by saying “Yessss”. I was so turned on at this point. I kept saying other stuff to mix it up and not really expose myself and fantasy. She brought it up the next day and dismissed it by saying I was *******.

Then, about a week ago, we were having sex again. I was fucking her doggystyle and all I could think about was her sucking another guys big fat cock. So I stuck my middle finger in her mouth. She started sucking it and I loved it! I was talking dirty to her the whole time and then blurred out, “ is that you want? You want to suck another dick right now?” She replied with another yes. At this point I was trying not to cum. For confirmation I asked her, “what do you want?” She moans, “ I wanna suck another dick”!!!

I feel like I’m getting close to making this fantasy true. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions about how to openly discuss this and make it happen?

Last edited:
Don’t understand your question. ”How to openly discuss this”. That is the answer. You discuss it openly until both fully understand each other’s motives and then either decide to do it or leave it. No particular tricks.

If the concept of open discussion with your partner is altogether new to you, you’ll have to begin with the basics of learning how to communicate, this is not the subject to start..

Don’t understand your question. ”How to openly discuss this”. That is the answer. You discuss it openly until both fully understand each other’s motives and then either decide to do it or leave it. No particular tricks.

If the concept of open discussion with your partner is altogether new to you, you’ll have to begin with the basics of learning how to communicate, this is not the subject to start..

Thank you for the reply. I guess my question is how should I bring it up without being in the middle of having sex. We communicate well but this is a sensitive subject in my opinion. I’m interested in seeing how others Brought this up and manifested it with their partners.

Thank you for the reply. I guess my question is how should I bring it up without being in the middle of having sex. We communicate well but this is a sensitive subject in my opinion. I’m interested in seeing how others Brought this up and manifested it with their partners.

do u n yr fiance cuddle? lay in bed together n talk? thats a good time 2 bring it up :) dont jump rite into axing if she wants 2 do it for real...just tell her how hot it made u4 her n let her talk on how it felt for her...it mite stay a shared fanticy a lonnng time n thats still a good fun way 2 play too :p

do u n yr fiance cuddle? lay in bed together n talk? thats a good time 2 bring it up :) dont jump rite into axing if she wants 2 do it for real...just tell her how hot it made u4 her n let her talk on how it felt for her...it mite stay a shared fanticy a lonnng time n thats still a good fun way 2 play too :p

Thank you! That sounds like a good idea. Maybe I’ll slip my dick in her after cuddling and talking. She really likes when I put my finger in her mouth while fucking her... hopefully it comes true!

Don't push it, just keep doing what you're doing. At some point my guess is she'll realize you're serious, keep talking. Open communication is THE key. When she realizes what a turn on for you she'll give it a try... then you'll both realize whether it was as hot as you thought or not. For me there's nothing hotter than sharing my wife ... Good luck.

Don't push it, just keep doing what you're doing. At some point my guess is she'll realize you're serious, keep talking. Open communication is THE key. When she realizes what a turn on for you she'll give it a try... then you'll both realize whether it was as hot as you thought or not. For me there's nothing hotter than sharing my wife ... Good luck.
Thanks for the advice! I agree! I believe it would be super hot. Her making those comments makes me think she’s pretty open to it. We just haven’t talked about it outside of having sex. Next time I’m gonna ask more detailed questions like, what kind of dick does she want and how does she want it. The last thing I want is to go through with it and hinder our relationship. Y’all are right, COMMUNICATION is the key!

at some point have a easy going, gentle convo over dinner or drinks, outside of the bedroom... let her know you genuinely want to try this. It took some convincing on my part to get Mrs Warm on board, I told her we could try it, if neither of us enjoyed it or had reservations during or after then we'd put a hold on it. After re-assuring her that it wouldn't make me jealous watching she agreed. Our first MFM, when she saw how turned on I was by the whole thing convinced her that I was OK with it LOL. took a couple more hook ups before she finally relaxed herself and let go.

Literally JUST went through this with my wife. Then joking said I’d clone myself so I could spit roast her if I could, she said well we could have a threesome, I’m like ya? She said It’s a fantasy of hers. I nearly nutted right there. So now it’s on the schedule, our first. But basically just rip the bandaid off if she said it in sex she’s into the idea she just doesn’t want to tell you she wants another dick

Literally JUST went through this with my wife. Then joking said I’d clone myself so I could spit roast her if I could, she said well we could have a threesome, I’m like ya? She said It’s a fantasy of hers. I nearly nutted right there. So now it’s on the schedule, our first. But basically just rip the bandaid off if she said it in sex she’s into the idea she just doesn’t want to tell you she wants another dick
That’s awesome! I like that set up with clone comment. I’ll probably use that next but I may not have to since she said she wants to suck another dick while I was fucking her doggystyle. I hope you guys make it happen and enjoy. Looks like she’s a hotty!

Honestly i don't understand where the problem is. Just talk about it outside the bedroom and see where the conversation goes. But be prepared as she will ask you questions you should be ready to answer honestly.

Actually she already made the first step...
(...) She brought it up the next day and dismissed it by saying I was *******.

(...)
Well, that means two things. First, it turned her on, and second, she was thinking about it. Not bad for a start, i'd say. i guess you had been too surprised by her mentioning it to respond right away "Yes i was ******* yesterday but today i am sober and still think that's a very hot idea worth trying for real. What you think?" - Anyway, your lady brought it up so you can do the same. No magic needed. ;) Just talk.

Back