BBC wants to fuck husband too

This is becoming more mainstream activity for modern white married couples. The Alpha black male takes all five of the couples tight white holes,and resizes them for his continued use and pleasure. White people want BBC,and easily surrender their holes to be stretched out and seeded. In some cases,the husband wants BBC as much or more than their wives. Others are converted after seeing the extreme pleasure their wives received from BBC!

This is becoming more mainstream activity for modern white married couples. The Alpha black male takes all five of the couples tight white holes,and resizes them for his continued use and pleasure. White people want BBC,and easily surrender their holes to be stretched out and seeded. In some cases,the husband wants BBC as much or more than their wives. Others are converted after seeing the extreme pleasure their wives received from BBC!
It's very rare, we've haven't been able to find that type of Bull for years.

Like Nike.....Just Do It.

For the record, its a dream of mine to suck and be fucked with my wife with a BBC. Sucking it together, bending over together holding hands while he takes turns on us, swapping the cum while making out together....sign me up! I would even let the Bull bring a friend....lol

A bull that recently contacted us wants to fuck me and make me suck his cock as well. I have never done before but pretty open person if it will make my wife happy. I told her and she said she does not know if she would like or not. We trying to decide if it’s worth experimenting.
You should suck the cock off the man you let fuck your wife. He should fuck you both in the ass

Attachments

• 3A65BBA4-B0EE-4552-A44C-776DE6175511.jpeg
    3A65BBA4-B0EE-4552-A44C-776DE6175511.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 23
The easiest answer is to have a session with him alone. Without your wife.
don’t even tell her.
This will be exciting for you.
it is also a good way for him to assert his dominance over you.
Trust me - as others have said, you can’t be un-fucked and you can’t go back.
Knowing that he has dominated you in this way will be a good psychological turn on for you both.

you will behave / talk / act very differently with a man who has carried out such a dominant physical act upon you. It will help. Go for it.
I agree with that. Because at first my wife wasn't into me servicing her bull And I know he wanted me to and I wanted to also. So we got together alone without her knowing and it was awesome.

So true sometimes I think I want the service BBC more than my wife

Back