BBC wants to fuck husband too

A bull that recently contacted us wants to fuck me and make me suck his cock as well. I have never done before but pretty open person if it will make my wife happy. I told her and she said she does not know if she would like or not. We trying to decide if it’s worth experimenting.
We've had several perspective men wanting some type of servicing from me (the husband) as well. It's not something I've done either. I'm surprised I'm not totally against it, but to my wife this is currently a hard limit. She has no interest in seeing me with another man, even under a cuckold situation.

We've had several perspective men wanting some type of servicing from me (the husband) as well. It's not something I've done either. I'm surprised I'm not totally against it, but to my wife this is currently a hard limit. She has no interest in seeing me with another man, even under a cuckold situation.
Yea, mine is a similar situation. She just is unsure about if she wants me doing that or not. I don’t really care either way as long as she likes it.

You are very lucky. Go buy a lottery ticket!
Seriously, if it is in your wheelhouse, and fits your relationship with your wife, go for it. Bisexual bulls aren't all that common. If I read correctly while you are open to it, you have not sucked cock before. If you decide to go forward, put in some practice with a dildo before the real thing, it will be a little easier and more enjoyable when his cock slides into your mouth.

Start w oral. Play w his cock while he fucks your wife. Warm him up to fuck her. Let him go from her to your mouth and back. Getting fucked is a whole other level. You don’t just jam a massive cock into a virgin ass. Prep and warm up are important. Even then it may not happen. Oral is easy and natural.

A bull that recently contacted us wants to fuck me and make me suck his cock as well. I have never done before but pretty open person if it will make my wife happy. I told her and she said she does not know if she would like or not. We trying to decide if it’s worth experimenting.
You can't un-suck a cock or be un-fucked, especially in front of your wife. If she isn't sure, then the answer is no.

im same way I have no desire to see my hubby with another man..

The easiest answer is to have a session with him alone. Without your wife.
don’t even tell her.
This will be exciting for you.
it is also a good way for him to assert his dominance over you.
Trust me - as others have said, you can’t be un-fucked and you can’t go back.
Knowing that he has dominated you in this way will be a good psychological turn on for you both.

you will behave / talk / act very differently with a man who has carried out such a dominant physical act upon you. It will help. Go for it.

Read my posts in the thread "Hubby and wife fucked by BBC like cheap whores",and maybe it will help you decide if this is for you.

Back