Bbc stranger got my fiancé preggo

My fiancé was recently bred by a black male who is on aff. Idk the guy. She met him without my knowledge. I am trying to find out who it may have been. Has this happened to anyone else. Curious if the guy maybe on here too. Be nice to thank him for making this happen for her. We are from central iowa.

My fiancé was recently bred by a black male who is on aff. Idk the guy. She met him without my knowledge. I am trying to find out who it may have been. Has this happened to anyone else. Curious if the guy maybe on here too. Be nice to thank him for making this happen for her. We are from central iowa.
Post a pic of your lady. Let us see...

Can't be too hard per se. Have her show you his profile

It’s not like that. I have been trying to get her to cuck me for five years. She kept saying no. Well she told me last night that I can quit asking her to fuck a black giy cuz she finally did it and she is pregnant like I wanted. She will not tell me who but it was one of the guys on aff. She said don’t ask her about it again. No it’s not a fake thread. I’m for real.

It’s not like that. I have been trying to get her to cuck me for five years. She kept saying no. Well she told me last night that I can quit asking her to fuck a black giy cuz she finally did it and she is pregnant like I wanted. She will not tell me who but it was one of the guys on aff. She said don’t ask her about it again. No it’s not a fake thread. I’m for real.
Well are you gonna be the one raising the kid? Seems since she does not want you to know, you will be assuming the role of surrogate Daddy. Not sure how you are willing to go to find out, but you may have to get creative . Like put a keylogger on the computer.

Back