BBC songs playlist

Hello everyone :lips:, I decided to start this thread because I want to create a playlist of songs that have clear annotations to the BBC. I saw that there are perhaps threads on forum only connected with music that people from here used to listen during having sex and a thread about a Rap, but I think there is no specific topic like this one on this website yet.

Here is well-known and my favorite track that has references to the BBC in lyrics. I used to listen to it whenever I feel horny and hungry for a D.

If you know any songs more like this one please let me know. A track that has also clear visual references to this fetish in a movie clip could also be worth mentioning.

I am also wondering what ladies here listen to when They think about Black Bulls but it doesn't have a to be clearly connected with a BBC. In that case please feel free to let me know in a private message.

Now listen to some music and chill. Good day for everyone. Kisses :lips:
pobrane (1).png

Hello everyone :lips:, I decided to start this thread because I want to create a playlist of songs that have clear annotations to the BBC. I saw that there are perhaps threads on forum only connected with music that people from here used to listen during having sex and a thread about a Rap, but I think there is no specific topic like this one on this website yet.

Here is well-known and my favorite track that has references to the BBC in lyrics. I used to listen to it whenever I feel horny and hungry for a D.

If you know any songs more like this one please let me know. A track that has also clear visual references to this fetish in a movie clip could also be worth mentioning.

I am also wondering what ladies here listen to when They think about Black Bulls but it doesn't have a to be clearly connected with a BBC. In that case please feel free to let me know in a private message.

View attachment 3310442
Back when I was 15, my first girlfriend was obsessed with Black rappers. Her bedroom wall was literally covered with the faces of Black rappers I had never even heard of and couldn't even pronounce their names. She didn't hide it. I never suspected anything sexual back then at all. I just thought. Oh. So she likes rap.

🍌🍌 Anitta with Becky G - Banana 🍌🍌

"You got that chocolate 🍫
That yum-yum, come give me some👄👅..."

Warning! ⚠ PMV version below ⚠ Adults only 🍆 🍌 😈

View attachment 3310442
Big Barry White fan

Back