BBC russian roulete

This is something that happened with us 36 yrs ago and I was not a cuckold back then and we split up for just over 12 months because of it we did get back together and although I had started to find her seeing other men started to excites me which initially I couldn’t understand and was a major worry it would happen again and she could get pregnant again it wasn’t until she had her tubes tied I was able to stop worrying, I would find it now the ultimate for me if she could get “knocked up “ again and not knowing out of a dozen lovers who actually did the deed

This is something that happened with us 36 yrs ago and I was not a cuckold back then and we split up for just over 12 months because of it we did get back together and although I had started to find her seeing other men started to excites me which initially I couldn’t understand and was a major worry it would happen again and she could get pregnant again it wasn’t until she had her tubes tied I was able to stop worrying, I would find it now the ultimate for me if she could get “knocked up “ again and not knowing out of a dozen lovers who actually did the deed
Not knowing who did the job is giving the feeling of how depraved the couple is. Only sureness must be it's black

Its extremely idea, but do you like idea when you participiate in bareback gangbang when you are fertile, and random guys give you a gift of a baby but you dont know who was that?
My hubby did that 20 years ago with a couple they gave her 4 ******* over 6 years, sadly none of the guys were black ;)

If I receive artificial insemination at a fertility clinic, I even don't know exactly who the faather is. (For personal rights reasons, as I think.) So IMHO there is no difference in the final result - neither in the sperm bank nor during group sex, you don't know who the lucky faather is. Only DNA test could tell it.

Back