BBC no show

Really disappointed in the content on this page. Seems like you have a winner hookup that you have worked several weeks to get and BOOM he is gone. Anyone else?
I sympathize do relate to having your expectations crushed to the ground. I live in Wake Forest not far from triangle area would like to talk and see if you are interested in meeting . I have been swinging for some years on and off mainly looking for a FWB or a NSA . I

We got all kind and types of flakes and fakes on here , bbc as well fake husbands and fake couples. Sad but it’s the way it is . Glorified men and women that just want to see and ask for cock and pussy pics ..

Happens to me quite alot, beginning to think there something wrong with me, have even gone for meets and they don't show up ☹️

Lots of husbands or supposed to be husbands, talking about ideas 💡 or fantasies with no wife , some women on here and they disappear or never meet , is it a wife ? That's why I appreciate real people in the life

Really disappointed in the content on this page. Seems like you have a winner hookup that you have worked several weeks to get and BOOM he is gone. Anyone else?
It happens all the time! I believe a lot of people just get on here to window shop or explore their thoughts with zero intent of acting on them; then there are the few who get cold feet, not to mention the catfish who're afraid they'll get caught.

We are actually relatively close to Raleigh. Only a few hours.
A few hours isn't bad for someone as fine a you. I don't get to Charlotte all that often, but I will DM you my information. I you are interested and ever headed this way, let me know. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle.

Yea I’m in Boston having the same thing happen to me with a couple, I will be home Monday willing to end the disappointment for both of us Monday, what do you think?:devilish:

Back