BBC no show

Really disappointed in the content on this page. Seems like you have a winner hookup that you have worked several weeks to get and BOOM he is gone. Anyone else?
I’m in the Raleigh area and I’m real/ready/adult/discreet. So drop me a note or there are several real BBC in the NC area.

Really disappointed in the content on this page. Seems like you have a winner hookup that you have worked several weeks to get and BOOM he is gone. Anyone else?
I would say the BBC no-show is as common as supposed couples doing the same. It's awful. We have had a large share of that happening.

Hey CountryMilf, was this a verified member? Unfortunately this seems to be happening regularly, keep at it hopefully you guys will find a better match.

We have had our share of no shows over time. We’ve been in all the sites AFF,SDC,Fetlife etc. They are hit and miss - just like here you have fakes, pretenders and wannabes. Goes with the territory. We’ve stared primarily using referrals from othet couples. That has been incredibly successful so far.

Back