BBC Mansion Party looking for white men to serve as staff

Discussion in 'Review Swinger/Sex Clubs' started by Idowives0763, May 31, 2016.

1. Idowives0763

Idowives0763 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    We are hosting an interracially themed pool party/ cookout/ play party at a mansion near Bridgewater, NJ on Saturday June 25th. I am looking to staff several positions at this party.

Bartender - You will be mixing frozen drinks by the pool from 4pm-9pm. Once the play party begins you will be mixing drinks for guests inside the house. Guests will provide their own liquor and we will supply the mixers. (if possible we’d prefer a woman for this position or maybe a husband and wife team)

Parking Attendant - You will be directing people where to park on the property grounds so that we can maximize space. YOU WILL NOT ACTUALLY BE PARKING ANY CARS. You will be doing this from 4pm until about 10pm.

Party Attendant - You will be going from room to room making sure that there are no condom wrappers, empty cups, plates etc. You will also be handing out lube to those who need it. You will be required to start checking the rooms at 4pm (although the playrooms won’t see that much use before 9pm) and will continue until the party ends at 3am.

*Please note, these are not paid positions so do not inquire about what you will be getting paid. Ideally these duties would be performed by individuals who have a strong interest in seeing white women playing with black men and would enjoy being in an environment where they’d get to see it happening live right in front of them.*

I will be selecting 1 person for each position as well as an alternate for each position.

Serious inquires only

Mj2008, trk258, sissyslavemtl and 5 others like this.
  2. BBC4WP

BBC4WP New Member Gold Member

US
    hey man , i was wamdering if i could attend your party, if so , can you send any details, i will be in the area around that date, name is Antonio <content removed per site rules>.

#2 BBC4WP, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
  3. biggrasp

biggrasp Active Member Real Person

US
    please unfollow bbc4wp, this person is stealing picture of mine!

4. Roy Randall

Roy Randall Active Member

Finland
    Oh boy my dream com true...love to be that party attendant Sir..yet I have say that we live too far...so can't take seriously part.

#4 Roy Randall, Jun 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  5. Jaime

Jaime New Member

US
    Too late for me!! Let us know the next time you have a similar event!

6. NEwant2becuck

NEwant2becuck Active Member

id love to help out at one of your parties

7. Mj2008

Mj2008 Active Member

US
    I would be open for anything as mentioned in this posting