BBC Mansion Party looking for white men to serve as staff

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
We are hosting an interracially themed pool party/ cookout/ play party at a mansion near Bridgewater, NJ on Saturday June 25th. I am looking to staff several positions at this party.

Bartender - You will be mixing frozen drinks by the pool from 4pm-9pm. Once the play party begins you will be mixing drinks for guests inside the house. Guests will provide their own ******* and we will supply the mixers. (if possible we’d prefer a woman for this position or maybe a husband and wife team)

Parking Attendant - You will be directing people where to park on the property grounds so that we can maximize space. YOU WILL NOT ACTUALLY BE PARKING ANY CARS. You will be doing this from 4pm until about 10pm.

Party Attendant - You will be going from room to room making sure that there are no condom wrappers, empty cups, plates etc. You will also be handing out lube to those who need it. You will be required to start checking the rooms at 4pm (although the playrooms won’t see that much use before 9pm) and will continue until the party ends at 3am.

*Please note, these are not paid positions so do not inquire about what you will be getting paid. Ideally these duties would be performed by individuals who have a strong interest in seeing white women playing with black men and would enjoy being in an environment where they’d get to see it happening live right in front of them.*

I will be selecting 1 person for each position as well as an alternate for each position.

Serious inquires only

We are hosting an interracially themed pool party/ cookout/ play party at a mansion near Bridgewater, NJ on Saturday June 25th. I am looking to staff several positions at this party.

Bartender - You will be mixing frozen drinks by the pool from 4pm-9pm. Once the play party begins you will be mixing drinks for guests inside the house. Guests will provide their own ******* and we will supply the mixers. (if possible we’d prefer a woman for this position or maybe a husband and wife team)

Parking Attendant - You will be directing people where to park on the property grounds so that we can maximize space. YOU WILL NOT ACTUALLY BE PARKING ANY CARS. You will be doing this from 4pm until about 10pm.

Party Attendant - You will be going from room to room making sure that there are no condom wrappers, empty cups, plates etc. You will also be handing out lube to those who need it. You will be required to start checking the rooms at 4pm (although the playrooms won’t see that much use before 9pm) and will continue until the party ends at 3am.

*Please note, these are not paid positions so do not inquire about what you will be getting paid. Ideally these duties would be performed by individuals who have a strong interest in seeing white women playing with black men and would enjoy being in an environment where they’d get to see it happening live right in front of them.*

I will be selecting 1 person for each position as well as an alternate for each position.

Serious inquires only
Oh boy my dream com true...love to be that party attendant Sir..yet I have say that we live too far...so can't take seriously part.

Last edited:

Serious inquires only
Hi there. Very interested. Will we have any interaction with the BBC?

Serious inquires only

Serious inquires only
if you ever have another one let us know

I'm interested just lost my woman to a jamaican man and I'm ready to serve

I can be the videographer hmu asap

Serious inquires only

Back