• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BBC in Phoenix AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azwestphxbbc

Male
Real Person
I am a mature confident man age 40 with a thick BBC who is seeking women who is experiencing the same lack of sexual intimacy I am age and body type are unimportant to me, as I am old enough to appreciate a deeper purely sexual only physical relationship . About me I am large man built like a football player (former) shaved head, I love performing oral, kissing kind of goes with the oral skills, I love slow sensual times. I am clean disease free, non smoker, no drugs

Attachments

AZwestphxbbc....

Can you share a pic and I send one of my wife? If that goes well,
I would like to arrange a short meet where the three of us get together, have a beverage and see if there is some chemistry. I don't wish to become involved, only as a quiet bystander. The rest is up to you! From your short description we might have something in common. I would like this to work into something more than a one time hit! However, distance (Mesa) and schedules may be a problem.

Azwestphxbbc

Male
Real Person
AZwestphxbbc....

Can you share a pic and I send one of my wife? If that goes well,
I would like to arrange a short meet where the three of us get together, have a beverage and see if there is some chemistry. I don't wish to become involved, only as a quiet bystander. The rest is up to you! From your short description we might have something in common. I would like this to work into something more than a one time hit! However, distance (Mesa) and schedules may be a problem.

Attachments

I am a mature confident man age 40 with a thick BBC who is seeking women who is experiencing the same lack of sexual intimacy I am age and body type are unimportant to me, as I am old enough to appreciate a deeper purely sexual only physical relationship . About me I am large man built like a football player (former) shaved head, I love performing oral, kissing kind of goes with the oral skills, I love slow sensual times. I am clean disease free, non smoker, no drugs
AZWest
Good pics! I am on board. I will be back in touch with some pics of the spouse. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.