BBC in Phoenix AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azwestphxbbc

Male
Real Person
I am a mature confident man age 40 with a thick BBC who is seeking women who is experiencing the same lack of sexual intimacy I am age and body type are unimportant to me, as I am old enough to appreciate a deeper purely sexual only physical relationship . About me I am large man built like a football player (former) shaved head, I love performing oral, kissing kind of goes with the oral skills, I love slow sensual times. I am clean disease free, non smoker, no *******

Attachments

• MYTBBC.jpg
    MYTBBC.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture 31.jpg
    Picture 31.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    670 KB · Views: 42
  • Thick me.jpg
    Thick me.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 25
AZwestphxbbc....

Can you share a pic and I send one of my wife? If that goes well,
I would like to arrange a short meet where the three of us get together, have a beverage and see if there is some chemistry. I don't wish to become involved, only as a quiet bystander. The rest is up to you! From your short description we might have something in common. I would like this to work into something more than a one time hit! However, distance (Mesa) and schedules may be a problem.

AZwestphxbbc....

Can you share a pic and I send one of my wife? If that goes well,
I would like to arrange a short meet where the three of us get together, have a beverage and see if there is some chemistry. I don't wish to become involved, only as a quiet bystander. The rest is up to you! From your short description we might have something in common. I would like this to work into something more than a one time hit! However, distance (Mesa) and schedules may be a problem.

Attachments

• IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    670 KB · Views: 22
I am a mature confident man age 40 with a thick BBC who is seeking women who is experiencing the same lack of sexual intimacy I am age and body type are unimportant to me, as I am old enough to appreciate a deeper purely sexual only physical relationship . About me I am large man built like a football player (former) shaved head, I love performing oral, kissing kind of goes with the oral skills, I love slow sensual times. I am clean disease free, non smoker, no *******

AZWest
Good pics! I am on board. I will be back in touch with some pics of the spouse. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back