Bigdickdrip

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Looking for something new and ongoing with a real serious couple. I have experience with couples, I’m open minded but all the attention will be on pleasing her. I stay in the Orange County area but am more than willing to travel to LA, SD or the IE area for the right couple. Please be serious when replying. Im open to younger or older and slim to bbw.

Attachments

• 78122192-03BF-40D9-9909-4E465FBD4AD8.jpeg
    78122192-03BF-40D9-9909-4E465FBD4AD8.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 20
Looking for something new and ongoing with a real serious couple. I have experience with couples, I’m open minded but all the attention will be on pleasing her. I stay in the Orange County area but am more than willing to travel to LA, SD or the IE area for the right couple. Please be serious when replying. Im open to younger or older and slim to bbw.
Irvine California here

Love your bbc

Back