6’7 BBC in Orange County, CA

Bigdickdrip

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
I’m an experienced BBC bull looking to connect with a single or couple that is in Orange County, the surrounding areas. Open to pawgs, Latina and Asian couples.

Prefer to go rounds, open to cuck play and love giving facials and creampies. I’m open minded so couples and women don’t be shy to hit me up.

I’m available most nights and weekends.
Willing to travel to LA SD or the IE for the right match.

Attachments

• IMG_1516.jpeg
    IMG_1516.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1491.jpeg
    IMG_1491.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I’m an experienced BBC bull looking to connect with a single or couple that is in Orange County, the surrounding areas. Open to pawgs, Latina and Asian couples.

Prefer to go rounds, open to cuck play and love giving facials and creampies. I’m open minded so couples and women don’t be shy to hit me up.

Yes

Thick and thick... awesome!

Nice 😍

Back