BBC hookup last weekend!

TLDR version: met a BBC top in a hotel and he had me dress and fuck, but treated me like a queen the entire weekend. lots of people sent me messages telling me how much they enjoyed my last story, so thought this one worthy to share as well. Im going to try to break this into an easier to read thread, so bare with me.

Full version:

FRIDAY MIDDAY

Had no plans this Labor Day weekend but had some time to myself and realized that it has been a long while since I found any good dick. I wrote while back that I had crossed a bridge to truly being a BBC only bottom, and even though I have been tempted at time by white men, they really just don't do it for me. Im picky and I still after all these years get nervous butterflys when I am meeting up with a guy, so its almost like my mind comes up with as many excuses as possible to say no before I leave the house for a meet. Its just like the best way I can describe it is if my mind is better at saying no to white boys, and the pool on Grindr is getting smaller for black men I am interested in. Even with BBC, I am still picky, AND I ask for a bit of conversation before we meet. that serves the purpose to both make sure we are looking for the same thing and also weed out guys that are just jerking off and collecting pics.

Found a guy on Grindr Friday at lunch and he told me he was in town for a wedding on Saturday. had a hotel room all to himself. conversation was GREAT. I just can't stand messages that start with "wanna fuq?" and I generally ignore them. we talked about interests and expectations. I always like asking potential guys to tell me about their ideal bottom, and his was spectacular. You’ll see his response was jaw dropping, and I was fucking hooked.

The conversation went great and you could tell there was real chemistry. Before I went back into work we settled on a time when I would go over to his hotel and meet later that night.

IMG_0768.PNGIMG_0769.PNGIMG_0770.PNGIMG_0771.PNGIMG_0772.PNGIMG_0773.PNG

FRIDAY EVENING

I got off work and sent him a message to see if he was still interested. Honestly part of me wanted him to back out and ghost me because that would take the responsibility away from me, but he was still game, so I started getting ready. The ritual of getting ready for a date and getting into the sissy mindset is such a turn on for me, so it helped to get me over the hump to get ready. I gave myself an ******* and shaved my body. I picked out a cute tramp stamp temporary tat and also a QOS logo for my ass.

Picking out outfits is almost overwhelming at this point. If you’ve seen any of my other posts, you know I have a REAL collection, so I sometimes have a very hard time deciding. Knowing that he wanted to keep my in clothes for a bit made it a little different than normal as I knew that my outfit wouldn’t just be a 30 second thing. ultimately went with a black stockings, black thong, white two piece mini dress and some pretty tall stripper heels. the heels sometimes make it hard because im already tall, but he was still taller. also had elbow length gloves and a necklace. I have a clip on belly button ring that likes to fall off, but I thought I would go all out and at least try it.

I don't do the makeup and wig kind of thing. I have a wig that I have used for some pics, but it just seems ****** and almost like im not even taking this seriously. I wear lingerie and women clothes because It makes me feel sexy, and I think I can pull it off. I think I would look like a clown in a wig and makeup. he knew that I wasn't "passable" and he was cool with that.

also decided it would be a good idea to break out a few dildos for a quick stretching session. it was almost funny thinking back now. I always get so nervous before hooking up and it messes with my stomach. I just try to think of excuses not to go, then that dildo slips into my ass and I feel that first stretch and I know "yup im going..." lol. I wore a buttplug over to him to keep me a little warm.

I took most of it back off and packed it to ride over to him. I didn't want to ride and walk into a hotel like that. I wanted to be as discreet as possible showing up. I did already have my chastity cage on, because I knew I would be too hard to put it on later once I got there.

Drove over to his hotel, walked in the front door and walked up to his hotel. just jeans, t shirt and my bag at this point.

IMG_0242.jpegIMG_0244.jpeg

IN THE ROOM

Once I got there, I saw how absolutely gorgeous he was. First thing I noticed was his bulk. He was just chiseled out of the side of a mountain. And TALL. I am 6’0, and im picky so I don’t generally hook up with guys shorter than me because its difficult to feel like im submitting to him. This man LOOKED like he was 6’6, but he was probably closer to 6’4, I was just so overwhelmed by his presence to give an accurate idea. Dark, rich black skin, wearing jeans and a v neck t shirt with basketball shoes on. He opened the door, invited me in and shook my hand when I was at the door as I went in.

These first few moments are still always terrifying to me. IT so weird knowing this man has seen pictures of my asshole, and has told me that he wants to make me suck his cock, but we are shaking hands and exchanging small talk. I never know what to do, where to go, how long to continue small talk. Its just awkward. He was smooth the whole time, he may have been nervous but he didn’t seem that way. I had asked him before if he did this often and it didn’t seem like he did. I think his personality was just naturally one that set the tone that he was in charge and I would be okay. We just talked about weddings and how annoying it is to travel for awhile while we wear sitting on the couch in his room. He had the TV on with sportscaster playing for some background noise. He offered me water and I took it. I didn’t know which on of us would make the first move.

Ultimately it was him. He asked if I had any trouble picking out what I wanted to wear tonight. I laughed and said that I did, but I had something I thought he would like. He told me that he was sure that I would impress, and told m no rush, but it I wanted to wear something more comfortable I was free to use his restroom and change. That was the invitation I needed so I got up and went in to change. I was still so nervous because even though I had been fucked as a sissy, I don’t know that I have ever been in the role as a someone’s girl. I was so excited, but as I was changing, I was thinking about that old original BLACKED RAW scenes where the girl would change in the bathroom and come back out to get fucked. I was so horny that any nervousness I had was getting overpowered.

I got dressed, and heard him shuffling things around. The TV cut off, and I could hear him turning on some bluetooth speaker. I got ready to walk out and the last bit of nervousness left as I saw myself in the mirror. I saw my tramp stamp peeking out over the top of the skirt in the mirror and heard my heels clicking on the floor and I knew I looked fucking good.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that he had turned off most of the lights except for a few lamps for a darker mood. He had club music playing. It sounded like it was a Spotify playlist, because I know over the course of the time I heard some Meghan the stallion, cardi b, Beyonce, etc. it was definitely good and added to the “power slut” feeling I was already feeling.

I strutted over to him. He was still fully clothed and put my hand on his chest. As he put his GIANT hand on my ass. He then reached in and kissed me, which is really strange for me, because I'm not normally into that, but it felt so natural. He told me to take a seat so he could really get to know me. I saw on the couch with him and crossed my legs, and he just kept rubbing me and complimenting me. I felt so sexy.

Before long my skirt rode up my leg and my thong showed. It was a mesh thong that you could clearly see that I was wearing a cage. He said “it looks like you have some keys for me” and I said “oh, of course, I almost forgot.” That was sexy to me. Normally im thinking about my dick so much that being in chastity is a prominent thing. This time, I was so in the mind of a bottom that I legit forgot about it. I handed him the keys and he sat them aside, but never broke conversation with me.

We talked for what felt like forever about sex. It was some of the best conversation I ever had. He asked me what I liked about being a bottom, what I got out of it. I was so forthright about everything. I told him what turned me on in a man, what I liked about big dicks, what I liked to do with them, all of it. He was never rushing me to get to the next part. I never felt like he was pressuring me to fuck. We just had good conversation.

The it moved onto talking about interracial. He was obviously a fan and so was I. He told me about being a bull back home, and that’s where he realized he was bi. He had a cuck couple where the guy offered to suck him off and he loved the taboo sense of power. From there, he got into CD’s and found out that was his thing. I told him my story, and he especially loved that I was BBC only. I told him about the last time I hooked up where I told all these white guys on grinder NO, and he got visible excited. We actually pulled up the app to look and see if anyone was on there that I could turn down, but no such luck, lol.

THE IMPORTANT STUFF

While we were still on the topic of IR, I told him that I hadn’t forgotten about his idea of a QOS tattoo somewhere on my body. I stood up for the first time since I sat down with him and pulled up my skirt to show him the ass tat. He smacked my ass and told me how much he loved it.

He stood up and towered over me from behind. His playlist had JUST started playing WAP and it was perfect timing. He told me he wanted to see how I would act if I was his bitch out in the club. I don’t pretend that im a good dancer or anything like that, but I just went with it. It was so incredibly hot. We were both still dressed but I was grinding on him and could EASILY feel his cock in his pants. This part really was a blur for me, because it was so beyond what I ever envisioned for a fantasy. I could see myself in a club playing “wet ass pussy” while I had my skirt pulled up by a hung black man.

The song changed over to a song a later searched called “throat baby” and if it about exactly what you think its about. It was the perfect Segway. He asked if I was ready to suck his dick and I of course said yes. I got down on my knees and looked up at him, he unzipped and pulled it out in all its glory. I could tell you it was huge and thick but nothing would do it justice. It was just perfect, I know no other words. I took him in my mouth, and it was pure bliss. I was still dressed, and that was all the sexier to me. I could see myself in that club sucking a guy off in the corner and never breaking stride. He picked up the pace and started fucking my face and you could tell that me struggling with him was turning him on. Every so often he would pull out and kiss me then put himself back in my throat. Touching his body with my gloves heightened the sensation.

He eventually sat back on the couch and I serviced him from the floor. He pulled my skirt up and felt my plug fo the first time. He said something sexy when he found it, but I don’t remember exactly what it was, I was so focused on that cock that nothing mattered. I do remember him saying “the that skirt off and show me that ass baby.” I stood up and took off the top, then turned around so he could see my ass as I peeled off the skirt. I still had the thong on, but it felt sexy so I left it. I got on the couch beside him and started sucking again.

TAKING HIM

I was in thigh highs, heels, thong and gloves sucking a giant black dick, so of course all was right in the world. He took off his shirt while this was going on and it was everything I dreamed of. I found that I was especially fond of licking his balls while I stroked his cock in my gloves. They were like a soft satin material so he enjoyed it too. He would put his hands on my head while this was all going on and it made me feel so powerless.

I enjoy being a bottom sissy. Its difficult to describe my mindset, but I know it is NOT one of being 4orced to be there or doing this as a degrading act. I think a lot of the sissy stuff on this forum is a way of degrading cucks, but that’s not me. I find power in being a bottom, and he made me feel great about it. Honestly, if he wanted to do something with me while I was there, there would be no way of me stopping him, and I love that feeling. He never did, but that restraint was sexy. Like his hand being on the back of my head. I could feel the power that he had, but him NOT using it when he could just showed me that I was constantly being rewarded for being a good girl, and that made me work even harder to earn his respect.

He stood up after awhile ( I don’t know how long I sucked him) but he took me by the hand and made me stand up too. He was naked at this point, I was still in lingerie. I grinned my ass into him, my thong was pulled to the side at this point, so my plug pressed against his leg. He was kissing my neck so I stroked his cock. This is the moment I wish we had cameras more than anything. I know I was leaking precut from the cage, because I could feel it on my leg. I wish I could see me in all my slut hood with his HUGE erection standing being me knowing what was to come.

He laid me on my back on the bed and lifted my legs up and pulled out the plug. HE ate my ass and it felt phenomenal. If you’ve ever had your ass eaten, sometimes guys are timid, but he wasn’t. All of the strength I was talking about earlier I could still feel. I started moaning and he got more and more into it. He fingered me and licked my hole and all I could think about was how ready I was.

Finally he pulled back and grabbed a condom. I loved seeing it unroll over his cock, because it just seemed like it kept going and going. He lubed himself and my up and I felt the head press against me. I was so thankful that I warmed up before I got there, because he was as big as I had hoped for. He slipped into me and we both moaned, and then he came down to kiss me while he started slowly. I felt SOOO fucking feminine.

Eventually the pace started to pick up and he started going harder. He kept me in that position on my back for while. Then pulled out and had me ride him. The good thing about club music playing was that I got to try to match the rhythm with my fucking. Ive practiced enough with dildos to know how to try to ride a cock while “squatting” in heels on a mattress. I did that for awhile so I could look at his chest, and then got on my knees and rode him. That was great because it let my precum puddle on this stomach. When we changed positions, I licked that up before It could go anywhere.

I know I was moaning like a whore, and listening to him talk and encourage me was too good. He brought things out of me that I had no idea where in there. I said some of the sluttiest ******* ive ever said in my life. We fucked in several other poisons. He didn’t keep me in any one of them long. I was on my side at one point, laying on my stomach with a pillow under me, back on my back. He moved me at his will and I just took it.

We ended up in doggy before It was time for him to bust. As much as I would have loved to take him bareback, our senses got the best of us and we used protection. I would have loved for him to fill me up, but I was going to be just as happy if he gave me a facial. We were both sweaty because he had basically done acrobatics with me, and I was so turned on that I was basically taunting him wanting that cum. I know I one point, I told him to paint my face like his property. Im honestly hazy on all the stuff we said to each other becuase it was so honest and in the moment. Finally he pulled out and stood beside the bed. I got on my knees and he pulled the condom off. He was stroking and I decided to suck his balls. All I could think of where the lex Steele scenes because he has the biggest loads of any BBC performer I could think of, and he loves when girls suck his balls before he cums. When Marcus finally came, he grunted with each blast, the first one went in my mouth, then a ribbon across my faced that landed on my forehead, then several more smaller ones into my mouth. It was not the biggest load ever, but that one long ribbon across my face gave me the badge I had wanted.

I kept sucking while he quivered until I was sure I got all of it. Finally he pulled back and again, a moment that was camera worthy. I looked up at him with that ribbon of cum and his now hanging, but full dick in my hands.

THE AFTERMATH

We both caught our breath on the couch, and I stayed in my stockings, but thong and heels finally came off. Mostly because the thong was soaked with lube and precum. Of course I was still caged, he was naked, and he had been gracious enough to give me a towel to clean his seed off my face, lol. I laid against him on the couch for a little while and talked. I know he had those moments of post-nut clarity, because he was definitely quieter than before, but I just hoped that he wasn’t regretful. I know when I finally cum, I typically have these moments of “what the fuck am I doing?” But I don’t think he did, I just took pride that I drained him.

I of course was still caged, so no traditional orgasm for me, and no real sissygasm either, only because it takes specific toys and angles for that to happen. I was still horny, but my ass could not take another inch. I looked on grinder just to see if I could find a white guy to tell what I was doing, but when his reaction was less than it was before, I figured he needed a break and I should head home. Which Is no problem, because he deserved a break after the work he put in.

I had brought another paid of panties to wear home, only because I never wanted him to see me in boxers or anything remotely masculine EXCEPT when I walked in and out of his door. I slipped into a red silk pair and before I put my pants back on, I asked him about getting my chastity key back. Because I could tell he was tired, I figured it wouldn’t be much of an event, but I think him seeing me in yet another pair of feminine underwear gave him an idea. He told me that he would hang onto it overnight, and I would have to come back and visit again tomorrow to get it back. I would NEVER have agreed to that if I wasn’t SO horny still, but he took advantage of that. So I went back home, still caged, ass wet with lube, and body covered in our sweat. All in all, I was at his room for almost 3 hours, which blew my mind. I had no idea it had been that long.

Once I got home, I had a brief moment of clarity of “what the fuck did I do?” When I realized I couldn’t find my spare key. I really just wanted to know where it was for comfort, but I was a little terrified is something came up and I couldn’t make it back over there. If I was thinking with my clear head, I wouldn’t have left the key with him, but my dick dr.u.nk ass was not thinking with my head. I was so worn out after that day that I just laid down and went to bed without a shower, still in panties and a cage, STILL with a salty taste of cum, and with my asshole wet and throbbing. I was so beat, I didn’t care.

SATURDAY MORNING

Woke up early Saturday because I still had the cage and wasn’t used to sleeping in that. I really haven’t done that since my ex and I were together. I am normally VERY horny in the morning and usually stroke off before heading into work. This is the first time since I was in a cuckold relationship that I couldn’t do that, and it was that vicious cycle where I just get hornier and hornier with nothing that can be done. I reached down and felt my asshole and still had that silicone lube he used on it. I still smelled like him and all of my body had that sort of sweaty feel to it that you have when you go to bed without showering, but I got so turned on knowing that wasn’t mine.

I had to do something to satisfy myself a bit only because I was going on about 12 hours in the cage and the most I've done in years is just 2-3. I got out my prostate massager and gave myself the most mind-blowing sissygasm ive had ever. The best thing about those though is that it doesn’t cause that post-nut regret that I get when I jerk off, so even though I had gotten SOME relief, I was still horny. I texted him and set another date for Saturday afternoon. Knowing that was likely his plan the whole time was soooo good.

IMG_0782.jpgUnknown.jpegIMG_0784.jpg

OMG What a hot story!! What are you going to wear tonight?

What do you do for food in these situations? Just not eat?

OMG What a hot story!! What are you going to wear tonight?

What do you do for food in these situations? Just not eat?

Thankyou! this all happened last week, I'm just trying to find opportunities to write everything, lol. It was a fantastic weekend, and I enjoy sharing these events with like minded people, so I want to do it justice.

As for food, I still eat. I wouldn't have notes energy necessary to function if I didn't, haha. But I take a fiber supplement every morning and try to eat NON greasy foods, so salads and lots of water. Generally speaking, there's not much to keeping clean if you aren't shooting a porn scene. I use an ******* before play just to make sure im totally clean, but honestly if anal is something you're into, you need to have SOME tolerance for not being 100% everyday all the time. Its just a probably that sometime, something won't be perfect. Luckily I was good to go this weekend and everything behaved.

I'll try my best to finish the story as soon as I can. working these last few days hasn't given me enough time.

PREPARING SATURDAY

All I could thin about all day was that evening. I knew that if I got over there as early as he wanted, we would have even more time together, so I wanted to pack a few outfits. We had briefly discussed some fantasies the night before, and he mentioned he loved a white bottom in white lingerie, almost like a bride on her wedding night. I had a more playful lingerie set that I thought he would like, as well as nice flow-y white robe to lounge in. The gloves were also a major turn on, so luckily I had a white pair of them.

On the chance that we had time for an outfit change, I also brought some red lingerie. Red is just such a nasty color to me. It makes me feel and do things that are just filthy. Red stockings, red thong, red gloves and a red mesh crop top. Short little playful black skirt as well. For some added flair, im lucky enough to have a necklace with just the word BITCH in big rhinestones. I thought it would capture the moment well.

For good measure, I threw in a black robe and a pair of panties in the event we decided to lounge a bit. I never wanted him to see me in anything remotely masculine the entire evening.

I didn’t take pictures of the outfits I was bringing before I packed them, but ill throw a few onto the post that I had from other photo shoots to give you a visual

The tattoo was still on, so I gave myself another N-M-a and got ready. It had been a long time since I had been in chastity controlled by another for this long. But it was unbearably hot. It reminded about my cuck days with my ex. Being in chastity extends the sex so that you never really come down from the high. I wanted to cum so bad, and even as I played with dildos and induced a sissygasm in the shower, it didn’t fulfill what I was looking for. Im not sure his experience level with chastity, but if he knew what he was doing he should win an award…..

IMG_4761.jpegIMG_4749.jpegIMG_0654.jpegIMG_0655.jpegIMG_2777.jpeg

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

After what felt life forever, I got a message that he was headed back to his hotel after the reception and that I should be there around 4. I was already packed and ready to go. The normal jitters that I feel before a meetup weren’t there because of the night before, which is a unique experience. I normally don’t see men more than once, so this would be a unique experience all the way around.

I got to his hotel in jeans and a t shirt just like the night before. He answered the door and still had his shirt and dress pants on, which I hoped he would keep on for me. As I went in, he brought me in for a hug, which felt a little awkward, but I we had shown NO affection towards each other when I wasn’t dressed, so it was understandable. We made just a little small talk, mostly about how much we hate weddings, but it defiantly felt more smooth than last night. HE finally broke through when he asked what I had packed for my outfit tonight. I told him I would show him so I went into his bathroom and slipped into the white outfit. Knowing that this was HIS fantasy made it my fantasy too. Walking out and presenting myself to him was so hot seeing as how he was still in his wedding attire and I was in bridal lingerie. I don’t know if that’s what he planned, but I loved it.

That’s when he kissed me, much longer and more passionate than last night, and it felt so good. Being in that flowing feminine nighty made me feel vulnerable and feeling his raw strength was so hot. He sat on the couch and told me to twirl so he could see me before I sat down. I finally sat and cuddled up with him and he began to tell me how hot last night was.

I told him that I felt the same way and that I wanted to do what I'm doing now and tell this story. You’ve probably figured that he wasn’t big into pictures, but he loved the idea of retelling the story. I suggested that he make a profile, so we'll see if he joins;)

ROUND 1

As we talked more we talked about how amazing last night was, and it was so hot to hear another man tell me how my ass made him feel. I was so horny and it was honestly hard to not immediately take him right then and there, but I knew that waiting made last night better.

I asked about why he liked my lingerie and he told me about how it felt so RAW and primal to fuck a bottom in white lingerie, like I was pure and unspoiled, which was odd considering he already had wrecked me, but I got the point. I am more of a power bottom, so I never really considered myself that pure and innocent type, but it was growing on me to play a part for him.

Were it got interesting is when he asked how I felt about going raw. I told him ive done it, but its rare. He told me that was another part of his fantasy, was giving me his alpha male seed as im in all white. I loved it. He told me that he was clean, and I know I am as well. He made it clear we didn’t have to if I didn’t want to, but the thought of being fed his black seed deep in my ass was too much.

I started rubbing his cock through his pants and told him how much I wanted to take his cum in me. I tried my best to play that small, unassuming innocent bottom role, and give him what he wanted, so it was fun letting him be the assertive one. That was the moment that he started to make the move.

The night before was very much us playing off each other, he never really told me what to do, we just did what felt right. I immediately got the feeling that tonight was going to be more along the lines of me doing what I was told. There was no dancing of stripping, I simply was told to get on my knees. He told me to unzip his pants and he was ALREADY hard. Even though I had seen it less than 24 hours ago, it seemed like it grew overnight. I sucked from my knees as he began to fuck my face. Again, feeling his hand on the back of my head and his dick pounding the back of my throat was amazing, I was totally powerless.

I had added a buttplug in when I changed into my lingerie, which I knew I needed because even though I had been stretch out by him and myself for a day now, I knew he wouldn’t take it easy. After I had sucked him, he lifted me up onto the bed and laid me on my stomach. He pulled out my butt plug and licked my asshole in preparation. I moaned and pushed back against him, but whereas last night you could tell he was eating me for my pleasure, this was again about his RAW power. I looked back and saw that he had taken off his shirt and was totally naked. I saw his beautiful naked black cock and knew that shortly that would be inside of me, unencumbered. He asked again if I was sure I was okay with it, and he added some lube and pressed against me.

I felt him pop in and knew that he was raw. I knew this was his fantasy, and truthfully, its difficult for me to tell whether a dick is raw or covered when it is inside of me, but I knew by his sounds that he was enjoying it more than last night. I was laying face down with him on top of me and I felt his thrust go in each time. We both were moaning, and I was already dripping cum. The way he sounded, I honestly didn’t think he would last long, which I took as a badge of honor.

HE eventually flipped me over and lifted up my legs. He re lubed and slip back into me and fucked me missionary style. The combination of feeling his weight pressing into me, my caged leaking dick smothered by his abs and his raging cock drove me wild. One of my favorite parts about being fucked is feeling like I'm no longer in control, and feeling his thrusts go SO deep at this angle and knowing that I was in no position to make any changes was incredible.

Living up his fantasy like that I think made him lose a bit of composure, he was definitely still a bull, but whereas he sounded so confident last night, there was something that changed tonight. I think he was trying not to cum, but I wanted him to know I that I WANTED that cum, especially if it was going to fill me up. I started telling him “please fill me with your cum,” and “I want your perfect black man seed in my white pussy” type things, but he wanted more. He told me to tell him that I wanted his babies in me. I think he had a pregnancy fetish and I was totally fine with that. It wasn’t REALLY my thing, but it was still hot thinking about taking a cream pie from him.

“I fucking want to be bred by your black seed” “please breed my white ass,” His moans were getting more and more impatient until finally he said he was going to cum. I’ve taken just a few men raw before, and normally its difficult to tell the difference, but with him I don’t know if it was because of his pure strength or the connection we already had, but I fucking felt it. He FULLY released into me and it was incredible. His first pulse was at full depth, and the quake I felt from his dick felt like it shook me to the core. I reached my arm back around his face and kissed him and felt that deep masculine grunt went he gave his second spurt, and again, it shook me. I loved knowing that I was his vessel, it was borderline romantic, but I still got off knowing that I was just a receptacle for him.

After the first two big pumps, he started to pull out, but let loose another one more shallow, and this was the first one that gave me the wet feeling of cum in my ass. I think the other two may have been too deep for me to feel it, but I knew that he was DRAINING into me. When he finally backed all the way out, I was still laying flat on the bed with my ass propped up just a bit. I felt the leak dripping down my ass, between my legs and caged dick. I knew I was so full of him and I loved it. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and asked me to push some of it out for him. I did and I felt a big glob drip out. It was so warm and wet, and it just felt like I was filled to the brim with masculine seed. He made me feel so sexy. HE finally reached down and lifted me up by the hand and kissed me. As soon as I got vertical again, I felt it drip down my leg and again, I wished I had a visual. His warm sticky cum seeping down my leg and as he kissed me. HE told me “thank you” which I didn’t really know how to react, but I said, it was my pleasure. He told me to go wipe off them come sit down, we both needed a bit of a rest.

INTERMISSION

After that round, we both were sweaty and in need of a breather. We had some water and sat on the bed to catch our breath, it was only about 545 at that time, so we still had plenty of time left, and I had been in chastity now for almost a full 24 hours. I knew that I wanted to fuck again, but we both needed a second. I still had my white lingerie on, but the panties were FULL of his cum, so they were off. Just had the top and the stockings on. We sat on the couch and talked a little about non sexual stuff, work and boring stuff. We talked about planning another meet, but we were both honest and new that it would be hard to make that happen with the distance. ITs always depressing knowing that its probably a one and done thing, but we had definitely made the most of it. Ive got his contact info, so we will definitely stay in touch, but the likelihood of making life work to make another meet is low.

We eventually decided that it would be fun to get in the shower. I didn’t really know what to expect because I wouldn’t be crossdressed. I don’t shave from mid thigh down, because the stockings take care of that for me. I would still be in my cage, but nothing else to feminize me. I would have loved to do more “gay” type fantasies with him, like jockstraps and lockerroom role-plays if we had more time together, but we didn’t really plan for that. His confidence seemed to make it okay though.

He was already naked but I stripped off the rest of my lingerie and got in first. We were both sweaty, and I was still very sticky from his cum, so it was welcome. Seeing him step in and his beautiful black skin get wet was so sexy. I was very attracted to him, and even though this side of me is very quiet and discreet, I could have definitely seen this as a long term FWB type thing. I think he felt the same. The shower was a lot of touching, but more playful than anything else. I lathered up his body. But focused more on the top side than his cock. He was actually the first to touch my dick, and it was the first time he had really interacted with it the entire time I had been there. He remarked about how long I had been in chastity and he realized it had been a full day, but in typical sexy fashion, he said “good.” The contrast between my caged dick and his full but soft black cock was getting me horny. I knew that even if I was out of it, he would still be the alpha male, but the I loved being caged for him.

I told him how sexy I thought he was, he told me he felt the same, and we started to make out. The steam of the shower and his body was just perfect. Before we could get too far, he told me to wash his cock for him. I got on my knees and washed him with body wash. serving him again made me feel great. I would have loved to have a French maid outfit or something else, but being the shower was perfect. I had been fucked in a shower before, but this was not fucking. Just more build up for what I knew would come later.

After I washed his cock, he was already hard again. I turned my back to him and asked his to wash my ass for me. I felt his cock pressing against me then back away as he used his hands. I placed my hands against the wall and arched my back for him. He spread me apart and altered me down. I told him that he could take me right then, but I had one more special outfit for him. He sounded surprised. I think we both knew that we had one round left, and wanted to use it wisely.

He slapped my ass and told me that he wanted to see me in it. I began stroking his dick and told him this last one was special.

I love the feeling I get wearing different lingerie, and each set I have brings a different feeling. The black set I wore the first night was sort of the classy slut. The nightclub special. Fitting that he wore a condom when he fucked me in it. The white set was the sweet and innocent girl that he got the feeling that spoiled for the first time with his raw seed. I wanted to give him the feeling of red lingerie, which to me is the nasty, cockthirsty whore. I was in the mood to send him home with something to think about. I was so ready for this. I knew my ass would need time to recover after three rounds of BBC, but I wanted this last time so bad.

We turned off the shower and dried off, and I told him that I would get ready and come out there to him in just a sec. He put on a robe and walked outside while I got my red set out.

I had some things come up and never finished the story. I wasn't really in the mood to keep writing, but this weekend has stuck with me and I still haven't forgotten it. I haven't yet met him again, but I thought I would finish the details for those invested....

ROUND 2

As I was putting my lingerie on, I heard the music start back up, so I knew he was back in the mood. I put on the red thigh highs, red thong, heels, red gloves, black skirt, red mesh top and BITCH necklace. I skipped the butt plug this time, because there was no point. I was already stretched and warmed up and truthfully, I wanted him to see my pussy for what it was; a raw hole for his pleasure.

I took a second in the mirror to admire myself, the red lingerie is far and away my favorite. It wipes away any semblance of masculinity and just makes me the filthiest, nastiest whore you could ever ask for. I knew that what was about to happen was going to be the ultimate parting gift.

I walked out and saw him sitting on the couch waiting on me, robe open and gently stroking his cock. “Are you ready to fuck me like a whore?” “Fuck yes I am.” I strutted over to him and pulled up my skirt to jiggle my ass in front of him. “I want you to fuck me while I’ve still got your cum in me from last time, treat me like your fuck toy”

I dropped the skirt and spread my legs while standing in front of him. I pulled my thong to the side to present him with my ass. “Fuck me like a slut” “oh is that what you want?” “I want to be be a total black cock slut for you…” I winked my asshole at him, at which point he slid a finger in me. I was still lubed from the last time, so I was already wet for him. “You gonna be my little slut tonight?” “I want to be your total bitch,” “you want more of this cum?” “I want you to drain your black balls in my white cunt…” I had every filter turned off at this point. Any inhibition I had left was gone. He could have fucked me in the middle of a room with strangers and I wouldn’t have cared. I just wanted to shock and surprise him.“He pulled his finger out of my ass and spanked me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. “Get down on your knees and slurp it up bitch” I did just what he said. I took him in my mouth yet again and sucked as much as I could. I accentuated every sucking and slurping sound just to show him I was serious this time. He put his hand on the back of my head and I pulled away just long enough to tell him to fuck my face. I wanted him to be aggressive, and that’s exactly what happened. His cock was fully hard at this point and he began to thrust into the back of my throat. Gagging was the only option for me, and I knew that I was totally out of control, but I wanted him to know how I wanted it this time. I couldn’t control the amount of drool that I was generating, and my eyes were watering. I could barely breath before he pulled me away by my hair. All I could do was smile back at him to tell him I wanted more.

I went back for his balls this time and took them into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around them and tasted my drool again. I made sure to keep stroking him while this was going on to let him know that I was going to use all of me to make him feel good. His hand was still pushing me down at this point, but he had begum to almost pull me back into his body. He was grinding himself into my face and I remember feeling his muscular thighs against my face.

I have never eaten another guys ass before, mostly because I have always viewed that as what a top does to a bottom, similar to performing oral sex on a woman before fucking her. I know it CAN be a sign of submission, but I've never viewed it that way. My thought process was that if there was ever a time that I was going to do something for the first time, I think it should have been with this guy. I didn’t even really know if he would be into it, but it was now or Never.

I went from his balls and put my face in his asshole. He was slumped over in the couch at this point, so I could just barely get to it, but once I started, I heard him say “oooh yes” and lift himself up a bit. HE still had his robe on, and I know he felt like a king, which is exactly how I wanted him to feel. I rimmed him as best I could, and buried my face in his ass, I don’t know if he ever had it done, but he must have loved it. “That’s it bitch, eat that black ass” his giant balls were resting on my nose as this was happening and his reassuring hand never left my head. I pulled away long enough to say “I love being your little white bitch”

I don’t know how technical you want to get, but I was anything but a beta of spades at this point. This was a true alpha bitch moment for me.

He pulled me away from his ass and stood up and dropped the robe. I was on my knees in front of him, “Take what I give you bitch,” He held my hair I just looked up at him and smiled. I opened my mouth and waited for him, “No hands baby, I just want to feel that mouth” HE inserted himself in my and I kept my hands at my side. I reached down at one point and felt my cage, I was getting hard and filled it up. HE stroked my face, gently at first. HE kept my head still while he did the work, and it all felt so good. He was getting to the back of my throat but wasn’t gagging me. HE began to pick up the pace, then pulled out and I got a little excited “I want you balls deep in my throat” he put himself back in and kept going past the back of my mouth. I opened my throat and gave a little gag, but did my best to maintain eye contact. I just felt him keep going deeper and deeper and I was amazed at what I could take. I could feel him filling up my windpipe until finally I could feel his balls on my chin. He held my there for just a sec, long enough for me to look up and see him bite his lower lip. And in one sudden motion, he pulled himself back out. I stuck my tongue out and looked up at him longingly, like I wanted more. Again, I had never had anyone treat me like this, but I wanted it all. He took his other hand and grabbed my face and spit directly in my eye. I loved it. “Good bitch” I knew at this point that the pummeling I was going to take was going to be fucking amazing.

HE went back to fucking my face and became more and more aggressive. I deep throated, gagged, and slobbered all over myself until my throat was sore. “Im ready for you to take my asshole” he lifted me up and I pulled off my thong. I think it was the first time all weekend that I hadn’t had on any underwear of any kind. My cage was flopping around in front of him, absolutely soaked from the amount of pre cum. I got up on the bed in front of him, on my knees with back to him. He kissed my mouth and reached around to grab my caged dick. His hand engulfed the entirety of me, and it was incredibly hot. “I want this little dick to squirt” IT was a surprise to me, but I was in it for whatever he wanted.

He slid two fingers in me and wrapped his other arm around me. He pressed his back against me and I basically had to support myself with his arm. He felt around with his fingers until he found about where my prostate was and he started to stroke it. He knew when he found it because I gripped tighter on his arm and started to moan. He was whispering so many sexy things in my ear at this point, but honestly I was in full ******* mode. His fingers where going full speed in my ass relentlessly.

For those that have experienced sissygasm, you know that there are various levels. I had already made myself squirt a few times that day because I had been in chastity all day, but he gave me more of a full drain orgasm. I started to cum, and unlike an orgasm where you have spurts, this was a stream of more clear, sticky liquid. I can make myself do this, but its more intense and takes much longer.

I looked down and I was puddling all over the bed while he fingered me. I totally lost control. It turned him on too apparently, because he slapped my ass and told me to lick up my mess. I slurped it up and loved all the salty goodness. He stuck those same two fingers in my mouth and made me suck him, and all I could do was look him in the eyes to let him know I was ready for more.

He put me in basically the same position, on the bed on my knees, him behind me, with him hunched into me and my upper body at about a 45 degree angle. He slid his raw cock back into me and it felt as big and powerful as it did the first time. He wrapped his arms back around me and started to pump. I could definitely tell that he was in the mood to be aggressive this time. There wasn’t the slow build up like what he had done before. He got in and started fucking immediately.

He was fucking me doggy with one foot on the floor and one foot on the bed on the bed so he could really get a hard angle. It was insane the amount of depth that he got. I remember feeling his balls slam into me over and over again. At this point in the weekend, I had really been stretched and worked out to a point that I don’t think I had ever been before. Usually when I am with a guy, I hit a point where my ass is sore and he either has to slow down or I need a break to recover. That point had already come and gone though, it was like I was a totally broken in slut. He could give me every inch of BBC he had, with as much power as he wanted and I would open up and take it.

“Take this dick bitch,” I remember only a few things he said, but that was definitely one. I could hear my ass creaming with the mixture of lube and sweat, and his raw dick just kept stirring it up. We switched positions a few times, I rode him for a bit, he put me on my back again and folded my legs and heels up, but for the final position he had me flat on my stomach with him on top of me. I arched my ass up towards him and felt my hole open up as he spread my cheeks one more time. “I love what you’ve done to my slutty loose pussy baby…” I moaned to him. “You’ve made me a stretched out black cock bitch now.”

He slid into me with relatively little resistance at this point. I really couldn’t believe how easily I took him considering how much I have to warm up before I play normally. I remember being so turned on that my body was literally changing to accommodate black cock at this point. I was covered in my own sissygasm cum, and still leaking, and my asshole was loose and open enough to allow such a manhood to slip in with ease. I fucking loved it.

“Pump your cum into me baby, give me what I need” He went harder and faster and as I felt him load up one more time, he grabbed my neck and pumped another massive load straight into my ass. I can’t describe how good it feels as a bottom to have a man like him shuddering and releasing cum into you. You feel like you are doing what you are built for. He growled and filled me with cum for the second Time that day and it was wonderful.

Once he pulled out, I could again feel it seeping out of my now pummeled hole. We were both panting. I was still laying down flat, and as I stood up, it felt like a river dripping down my leg onto my stockings. I know it wasn’t all him, as some of it was lube, but fuck it was hot.

He pulled the back of my head into him and kissed me again, it felt so incredible. I had just done some of the sluttiest things I had ever done, and now we were both totally satisfied.

NIGHTCAP

After that last round finished, I really thought we were done. I didn’t know what else we had left to do, but I didn’t want to leave, and I didn’t get that vibe from him. The wonderful thing about chastity is that you never enter that post nut clarity that comes from stroking off. I had been in for well past 24 hours at this point, and with the things I had been doing, I was mentally, emotionally and effectively a female. When I had other hookups, I can mostly come back down to earth afterwards and drop the act, but I think as long as I was with him, I was his bitch.

So after that round finished, I went to the restroom to clean up just a bit, but honestly didn’t know what to say to him. I knew he was leaving in the morning, so I wanted to savor the moment, but I also knew that the work he had been putting in likely meant that he was probably done. Two HARD rounds of sex was more than enough. I heard him ******* a bottle of water and as I wiped myself down, I was wondering how to ask if I could hang out a bit longer. Before I could say anything, he asked me if he could order us some dinner.

I was naked at this point, so I just walked back out to him, and asked if he was okay with me staying a little longer, and he told me that I was welcome to. I think he had that post nut clarity, so he wasn’t thinking about sex, but he was still standing there naked so I couldn’t think about anything else.

I asked what time he needed to leave in the morning and he told me that checkout wasn’t until 11. That’s when he asked if I would like to stay there tonight with him. I was shocked. Sleeping over was a new level for me. Never did that with a guy. The thought of “cuddling” with a man at night would normally have been a huge turn off, but I wasn’t even really thinking of myself as a man anymore.

I told him I would love that. I was glad he assessed himself, because I didn’t know how.

We ended up getting door dash ordered, but I didn’t eat much because I was still holding out hope that we had another little bit left. It was about 9 at the point we finished eating. We just had a conversation over dinner about nothing, it was fun, nothing sexual

After dinner we decided to hop back in the shower. It was a different atmosphere than before. I was still horny as fuck, but drained. We touched each other and kissed, but I could tell that he was not going to fuck me in the shower, no matter how hard I tried to seduce him. I was a bit disappointed, but he had already given me everything I could have asked for.

After we got out, slipped back into some sexy briefs/panties at that point. They were more loungy, but I had wished I had planned for this contingency and brought something else. I was just in the lacy panties (still chastity) and he put the robe back on, and was naked underneath. I hoped that I would be enough to seduce him, but we would find out soon.

I tried to start the conversation back to where I wanted it to go, so I told him how thankful I was for the experience he had given me. He told me he felt the same way. HE revealed to me that he had never had a guy stay over, and said that he had new experiences with me that he had never had with another man. It was really refreshing that we had such similarities.

I remember saying “I can’t stop thinking about how much I just want you again and again. I just want you to take me however and whenever you like,” and the change in his voice told me that it was working. I had sort of planned out the other three sessions, but I really didn’t have a plan for this one. He turned off the lights and the tv we had on, and laid down in the bed. I craved in with him. With him laying on his back, I kissed him while I was on all fours. We made out for several minutes and it was bliss.

IMG_1581.jpeg

Last edited:
Back