BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

We attended a party on the East Coast last evening. There were 3-4 bbc for every woman. She loved all the attention and cock. Everyone was very respectful, and honored the Mrs. wishes. This was her first experience with multiple bbc's. She had done a few multiple white guy situations in the past, but never bbc's. She already asked when we were making another trip to the East Coast. :)
She ended up fucking 5 guys and several others came on her face and tits.

My wife has two black boyfriends, and sees each individually fairly regularly. I often tell her how much I would enjoy watching her with two or more black men at once, but she says she isn't interested ... that she "wouldn't be able to handle two huge cocks". Still, I will continue to hint, tease, cajole, etc. to see if her desires change. I would love to some day take her to a BBC party and watch her with multiple black men and see the look on her face change from 'deer in the headlights' to sheer *******. Would love to hear from anyone who can recommend parties like that in/near eastern NC.

I'd love to attend one but never have. Ive tried to get some friends to start a group but most aren't into white women sooo.....that leaves me a gangbang virgin. Poor ol me. Lol

Too overwhelming. I would love the attention but making a black man cum takes time let alone 3. I can see it getting to aggressive for me
It's all about getting with the right group. Personally, I do not allow my guys to get too aggressive with the women, especially if they are new to this sort of thing. We love it when we get a new women and we pick out the right guy to show her a wonderful time so that she has a memorable first experience. If she has a good time then she is more likely to come back again. I take a forward thinking approach to my parties. We get them new...bring them along...next thing you know they come into their own and are soon taking on a room full of men with no problems at all. It's all about building up their confidence. Again, I can only speak on how I run my own parties. I cannot speak for how others may run theirs.

That sounds much less intimidating. If never been with more than 1 man before. Just something I'm curious about. Not sure husband would go with it. Took a few dates for him to get comfortable with the experiment

Idowives.... this is similar to how the individual where we attended handles their parties as well. She is very selective of guys, if they sign up and no show they are banned, No means No, and any unwelcomed aggressive behavior is not tolerated. We had a wonderful time.
If the parties are run right, and selections made right, no one will ever feel pressured.

We attended a party on the East Coast last evening. There were 3-4 bbc for every woman. She loved all the attention and cock. Everyone was very respectful, and honored the Mrs. wishes. This was her first experience with multiple bbc's. She had done a few multiple white guy situations in the past, but never bbc's. She already asked when we were making another trip to the East Coast. :)
She ended up fucking 5 guys and several others came on her face and tits.
By any chance was it in BRIDGEWATER NJ ?

Back