BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Been there, done that. We have gang bangs at our house like that, often. We have also attended parties. Gang bangs, especially all Black, are always a great time.

I have never been to one. I don't think I would like it, but I bet my husband fantasizes about it. I prefer a more intimate setting also.....

I would attend one but the black guys should be vetted first. I'm not at all against *******, but I think that hard ******* and sex don't mix, and I don't want to take part in a an addictive white substance-fuelled orgy. Don't get me wrong, I will smoke weed but no hard ******* should be allowed at a gangbang
Let's organizate

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
By your definition (men outnumbering women 3 to 1, I have been to a handful of parties with this ratio. But the interactions were one on one or two in one. I am very interested in participating in a true gang bang experience;and have tasked Asmodeaus80 and one of my favorite Bulls with putting it together this summer. Has to be the right group of guys, who can be completely trusted.

This is one of the ultimate fantasies, seeing the wife get gangbanged. I don't think she'd be down for it anytime soon, we're still working on our first threesome, but it would be fun to role-play until then.

Back