BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

A high quality gangbang party is hard to organize, no luck for two years since I’m in this lifestyle
You pretty much have to find a group of guys already together who do this sort of thing. Putting one together yourself is hit or miss and mostly miss, as a general rule of thumb if you invite 20 guys then 4 or 5 might show up on time and one like 2 hours late. Of those, 2-3 might actually be able to perform and MAYBE one might know what he’s doing. It’s awful and idk why it’s always that way.

There are gangbang groups out there with high quality guys who will show up and can perform. I used to be in one before I moved. I can’t speak to specifics in California but I would almost guarantee there are a few in that state, just have to find them.

The other option is going to a large event like Splash Mocha where you should have no trouble finding plenty of options.

You pretty much have to find a group of guys already together who do this sort of thing. Putting one together yourself is hit or miss and mostly miss, as a general rule of thumb if you invite 20 guys then 4 or 5 might show up on time and one like 2 hours late. Of those, 2-3 might actually be able to perform and MAYBE one might know what he’s doing. It’s awful and idk why it’s always that way.

There are gangbang groups out there with high quality guys who will show up and can perform. I used to be in one before I moved. I can’t speak to specifics in California but I would almost guarantee there are a few in that state, just have to find them.

The other option is going to a large event like Splash Mocha where you should have no trouble finding plenty of options.
It's very difficult to find a great independent BBC group for gangbangs, it's really impossible.

It's very difficult to find a great independent BBC group for gangbangs, it's really impossible.
Depends on your area I think. I used to live in Cincinnati and was part of a pretty good one and we stayed busy. Now in central Florida I haven’t found one specifically dedicated to gangbangs but there are BBC groups that attend and host parties here and occasionally try to put one together but even that can fall through sometimes.

Problem is both the couple/women and the men can be flaky or have scheduling conflicts. I used to try to organize them and had some wonderful successes but the hit rate is so low it’s just not worth it unless you make it almost a full time hobby.

Back