BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

It's all about getting with the right group. Personally, I do not allow my guys to get too aggressive with the women, especially if they are new to this sort of thing. We love it when we get a new women and we pick out the right guy to show her a wonderful time so that she has a memorable first experience. If she has a good time then she is more likely to come back again. I take a forward thinking approach to my parties. We get them new...bring them along...next thing you know they come into their own and are soon taking on a room full of men with no problems at all. It's all about building up their confidence. Again, I can only speak on how I run my own parties. I cannot speak for how others may run theirs.
We totally agree , remembering our time in the UK , at one swingers club we met an older black man who took a shine to Kim , he became her bull and introduced her to group sex , he hand picked the other guys over time knowing she would be comfortable with them , Kim loved the weekends he had organised.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
One of my biggest fantasies is setting one up for my future wife and watching.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
in theory, and as a fantasy it sounds fun...

the reality, probably not lol

I’ve attended roughly 20 parties/events of the sort. I’m always up for one. I don’t see too many of them in my area though since I relocated from Texas back to Alabama. They have been, when organized well, a great time and fun for all. I encourage all to attend one, even if only to observe if not participate.

The friend that referred us to our current guy does these type of parties. She does them a couple times a year ..as for for my wife , not really her cup of tea ..the one she did via our regular she said was a bit overwhelming

Back