BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Oh yes

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I have, and would love to do so again!!!

Years ago I had a "little" gb in a club with four guys in a row but there was no plan - it just happend. While getting in touch with the guy of a couple a second man joined in. The sensual intimacy changed and they fucked me alternately. After the 1st guy was unloaded the 2nd shot his cum a few minutes later and I was still in heat - getting eye contact on the mat with a sexy young guy and a few seconds later I wrapped my legs around his pumping hips. At that moment there was no sensual or romantic touch anymore: Just fucking, fucking and fucking. He cumed an my husband was the last guy this evening: He spreat my legs and came over me like a monster after watching me with three guys.

After that event I hat a "little idea" why a lot of women be addicted by a gangbang. There is a special feeling - not easy to describe but I felt it. But(!) there was no repetition - gb is not our way. It is rally hardcore and once in a lifetime is enough for me...

Back