BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I want to attend one. Im a single male and only a certain ones are open to that. I just get super turned on by interracial sex and would much rather beat off to it in person than over a computer. I wanna smell the smell and be there caught up in the fever. Plus maybe Id get a little action, from a woman or even better taste a bbc for myself.
Oh are bi sexual men allowed at these things

Our first experience of multiple BBC pleasuring mrs inked was unexpected we had got talking to a BBC on fabswingers and arranged a social to see if we clicked, we did, and things started to heat up with mrs inked and we decided to try and get hotel for the night, he said dont bother as he could accomodate us at his place, he said he lived in a shared house with 2 friends but they were away for the weekend. within minutes of arriving he was all over mrs inked and they were fucking in the hallway, then they moved into the living room. i settled down to watch the show. about 2 hours into them fucking, and at the time mrs inked was blindfolded on all fours whilst he was doing her doggy on the floor, i was sitting there wanking and suddenly the living room door opened and in walked 2 BBC who turned out to be his house mates who had not gone away, mrs inked was in the middle of another orgasm and she was not going to stop for anyone, it ended up with all 3 of them spending the rest of the night taking turns, spit roasting her and eventually her first DP.
I dream of this!!!

Back