BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I have been to one party just to see what all the hoopla is about. I only watched and got to see a cuckold, some gang bang then I left. I tried a threesome once with myself,another guy and the chick, I left midway. So long story short, nope not for me. That brings up a point about guys that let their dicks touch lol. You know when she tries to suck both of you at the same time, yeah not for me lol.

As a bull, I don't know if it's my type of scene. Hasn't yet appealed to me.

Closest I've been to was 2 swinger's parties. Mostly for the naughtiness and curiousity. Didn't get up to any action for a number reasons....long story 😅

But, for gang bangs, not for me...I'm good
Actually I prefer the opposite. Many women for one bull. What do you think about that?

Actually I prefer the opposite. Many women for one bull. What do you think about that?
That would be fun!

Only that a man has limits. I think at most I can handle & satisfy two women with none-nympho level appetites.

If they are many, would have to distribute that stamina 😅 or try that "famous supplement"

There are probably guys, who are from other planets...who can handle fucking multiple women like they're running marathons

Last edited:
That would be fun!

Only that a man has limits. I think at most I can handle & satisfy two women with none-nympho level appetites.

If they are many, would have to distribute that stamina 😅 or try that "famous supplement"

There are probably guys, who are from other planets...who would every woman like they're running marathons
You choose one to satisfy, the others can just "help" ;)

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Sign me up

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

Yes, I have in the past and enjoyed meeting nice married women at parties like that.

I would probably attend one if I knew the host or some of the people attending at least. The biggest parties I have been to have been swinger's parties which are usually always attended by couples so equal men and women. Those were a lot of fun so I imagine the other would be fun as well just a little more chaotic.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
We have attended big parties where there was probably 50 people. A little overwhelming at first but once you get comfortable with the surrounding and play a little bit, it can be extremely fun. We have also done smaller parties with 3 and 4 BBC partners that were focused solely on her. Both are great

Back