BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I think if it was a cool party atmosphere it would be perfect. If you could walk around, have good music, drinks , socializing and people fucking around all over the place it might be a fun night and and easier way to let things happen naturally

I think if it was a cool party atmosphere it would be perfect. If you could walk around, have good music, drinks , socializing and people fucking around all over the place it might be a fun night and and easier way to let things happen naturally
I'd love to be at a party like that -- with black guys fucking around with white girls all over the place.

I had GB a couple of times and one party. I rather prefer a gangbang where I'm the only female or I'm with a girlfriend. My exp with the party was not bad. However, I don't like to be observed by other husbands or be with black men I wouldn't accept under other circumstances. When you're the only female men focus on you, are more competitive, and control each other. In the party, I felt at the end like a cum-dumpster even though the party was organized by a bull of mine.

Tell us how, please.
I’m glad you asked. I’ve been in contact with this couple since April of this year. They contacted me with their Kik on my profile mentioning they were real and wanted to meet. As I tried setting up a date with them for about 5-6 months now they go silent. So beware.

Back