BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I have participated in one gangbang so far that my husband planned and coordinated. It tool a lot of time and effort as he vetted all the men to ensure they were real and serious about attending. The group party had three white wives (and the three husbands) and we ended up with eight black men actually attending, so there were three wives, and eleven men. We actually invited many more than that and had the ones who said they would attend, commit to being there (with the caveat if they did not cancel in advance and then not show up, they would not be invited to any future parties. We have learned that you need to probably invite two to three times as many men that you actually want to be there, as many men will just not show up, even if they commit to attending. During our gangbang party, I ended up having sex with all three husbands and six of the eight black men that night.

I have participated in one gangbang so far that my husband planned and coordinated. It tool a lot of time and effort as he vetted all the men to ensure they were real and serious about attending. The group party had three white wives (and the three husbands) and we ended up with eight black men actually attending, so there were three wives, and eleven men. We actually invited many more than that and had the ones who said they would attend, commit to being there (with the caveat if they did not cancel in advance and then not show up, they would not be invited to any future parties. We have learned that you need to probably invite two to three times as many men that you actually want to be there, as many men will just not show up, even if they commit to attending. During our gangbang party, I ended up having sex with all three husbands and six of the eight black men that night.
as it should be!!

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Yes I would love to see my wife in a BBC gangbang and she has said that she would like to try one out one day

Hello we are a married Hispanic couple in Colorado Springs new to this but wife is gorgeous and she is craving some black dick so bad and I would love to watch you get fucked do you have any videos and is there a chance we could come to Denver and party with you get to know the ropes

Attachments

• IMG_20160611_143443498.jpg
    IMG_20160611_143443498.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 239
Back