BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.

if you mean a party where one lady is fucked by three guys all at the same time then no I as a male half of a couple would not enjoy such a party. My ex / former wife (lost to cancer ten years ago) would not have liked it either. This not to say there are not ladies who love this sort of attention. I know a few.

that said I did build not sure what to call them but will try. A eight foot diameter raised padded stage (actually build 3) the stage was designed to come apart like a dinning room table So it could be moved when needed or stored. There were a few parts all held together with screen door hook and eye hard wear. There was a two inch round pad just under eight feet across. I think the original use was for yoga classes. Never asked. It was form like the gym or judo mats. I built the stage also round to fit under also made in two pieces. There was an easy to assemble two piece pedestal to support the stage and a set of steps so the entertainment could easily walk up.

when I built the first one I had the idea they would be used as a in garage stripper stage. With guys sitting all around.

it was the up graded model that I built next that I / we saw in use. My wife actually took part after seeing how it worked.

the couple that had it built were know to throw life style parties at there cottage in the Windsor, Detroit area. I have not seen them in twelve years. Their idea that seemed to work. The husbands sat around the edge. A wife would climb up on stage and dance. A bull (for the record tests had to be done and less than a month old by all attending.) would climb up on the stage as well and this couple would have sex while the guys watched. Please understand not all the bulls were black only about half. The parties we attended were bare back, finish / clean up reclaim parties. The bare back I believe all the guys on this site know what this means. The finish was done by the ladies husband or designated husband in that he orally finished each of the bull so the wife was clean for the next bull. Some wives had the bull finish inside and had a member of the audience clean her up while her husband went to find the next bull at the party.

often the lady would have five or six play sessions per four or five hour parties. Some times it was five different guys and some times it was the same 2 or 3 guys multiple times.

when my wife played she like to have the same two guys multiple times so she could real drain them.

I lost touch with this group when my wife started cancer treatments.

I do know about half the bulls really loved the idea of being on stage. They would pull out and walk over to one of the spectators offer up his manhood and have just the head in the guys mouth as he exploded. I learned that this was not a gay thing but a dominance thing. First there was the cock in the mouth. Then there was the guys sitting there watching him cum with his seed striking the back of the guys throat. The guy trying not to gag. The painting of the guys tongue with cum there by insuring the guy would have to taste him. Last but not lease knowing this finisher had to choose to swallow the load in front of the rest. You knew the bull loved it because the smile on his face and the light in his eyes could not be hidden.

Last edited:
if you mean a party where one lady is fucked by three guys all at the same time then no I as a male half of a couple would not enjoy such a party. My ex / former wife (lost to cancer ten years ago) would not have liked it either. This not to say there are not ladies who love this sort of attention. I know a few.

that said I did build not sure what to call them but will try. A eight foot diameter raised padded stage (actually build 3) the stage was designed to come apart like a dinning room table So it could be moved when needed or stored. There were a few parts all held together with screen door hook and eye hard wear. There was a two inch round pad just under eight feet across. I think the original use was for yoga classes. Never asked. It was form like the gym or judo mats. I built the stage also round to fit under also made in two pieces. There was an easy to assemble two piece pedestal to support the stage and a set of steps so the entertainment could easily walk up.

when I built the first one I had the idea they would be used as a in garage stripper stage. With guys sitting all around.

it was the up graded model that I built next that I / we saw in use. My wife actually took part after seeing how it worked.

the couple that had it built were know to throw life style parties at there cottage in the Windsor, Detroit area. I have not seen them in twelve years. Their idea that seemed to work. The husbands sat around the edge. A wife would climb up on stage and dance. A bull (for the record tests had to be done and less than a month old by all attending.) would climb up on the stage as well and this couple would have sex while the guys watched. Please understand not all the bulls were black only about half. The parties we attended were bare back, finish / clean up reclaim parties. The bare back I believe all the guys on this site know what this means. The finish was done by the ladies husband or designated husband in that he orally finished each of the bull so the wife was clean for the next bull. Some wives had the bull finish inside and had a member of the audience clean her up while her husband went to find the next bull at the party.

often the lady would have five or six play sessions per four or five hour parties. Some times it was five different guys and some times it was the same 2 or 3 guys multiple times.

when my wife played she like to have the same two guys multiple times so she could real drain them.

I lost touch with this group when my wife started cancer treatments.

I do know about half the bulls really loved the idea of being on stage. They would pull out and walk over to one of the spectators offer up his manhood and have just the head in the guys mouth as he exploded. I learned that this was not a gay thing but a dominance thing. First there was the cock in the mouth. Then there was the guys sitting there watching him cum with his seed striking the back of the guys throat. The guy trying not to gag. The painting of the guys tongue with cum there by insuring the guy would have to taste him. Last but not lease knowing this finisher had to choose to swallow the load in front of the rest. You knew the bull loved it because the smile on his face and the light in his eyes could not be hidden.

In the UK there is BMFC, The Black mans fan club (look it up). White couples and a few single women go to be fucked. Generally there are around 100 black guys and 40-50 white couples, 5 or 6 white single women. I have been with my wife and its just like a pub only the guys know that the white women are there to be fucked by black guys. There are private rooms, a dungeon, communal rooms etc. Its more honest, everyone knows what the score is. We have been many times, my wife simply says, 'I would like to go to the club' and I know she wants some black cock. She dresses for the occasion, nice dress, stockings and suspenders and no knickers. I am sometimes allowed to watch, at other times she takes her lover alone. We book a Hotel and she often takes her chosen lover back there

The third stage I built was set up in a yurt some where in northern Michigan. The couple had ”hunting” and “fishing” parties from what I hear.

We have had numerous gang bangs, both covered and bareback- but they were all mixed-race. The closest we came to an all BBC gang bang was a hotel party where three white married women (including Jaime) got fucked by three black men... but it was all one-at-a-time (2 couples on one bed, 1 couple on the other). We would love to have a true BBC gang with Jaime at the center.

Problem is only a couple of the black gentlemen we know are up for that kind of scene. The great majority of them prefer 1-on-1 dates only. We're actually considering travelling out East to one of the towns that has BBC gang bang crews.

would you need to set a count limit up front? Or would you just go with the flow?
Like, anyone who shows up can get in?
. A few at first then more over time. There becomes a practical limit based on time and location and her endurance. Weekend parties can offer her exposure to many men which is sometimes the goal of some husbands. After 20 or so different men she becomes a different woman both with regards to her sexuality and her personality. She becomes much more sexually confident and sex with all the men is a huge ego boost

imho, you’re the perfect candidate. Nervous, maybe shy.
When your clothes disappear and you’re completely nude and you’ve got all those black men on your body
and their black cocks inside you, I think you would feel like a total white piece of ass.
I think you’d like that
. Not like that. She is stimulated by all the naked black men with hard cocks. Her ego is so turned on by all the men that want her sexually. Afterward she is more sexually spent than ever before but also more sexually satisfied. So satisfied that one man will never again be enough for her and she will go forward with multiple sexual partners. Perhaps many different sexual partners. And she will enjoy much pleasure

We have had numerous gang bangs, both covered and bareback- but they were all mixed-race. The closest we came to an all BBC gang bang was a hotel party where three white married women (including Jaime) got fucked by three black men... but it was all one-at-a-time (2 couples on one bed, 1 couple on the other). We would love to have a true BBC gang with Jaime at the center.

Problem is only a couple of the black gentlemen we know are up for that kind of scene. The great majority of them prefer 1-on-1 dates only. We're actually considering travelling out East to one of the towns that has BBC gang bang crews.
. Yes. Black men have egos too. Parties are Parties where women are shared but the preference is to have white pussy. Especially married white pussy all to himself. One on One allows more intimate knowledge of the woman and more chance to build a relationship that offers more access to her body. Not that Parties dont offer white pussy oportunities because they do. Many follow on dates happen after these parties.

In the UK there is BMFC, The Black mans fan club (look it up). White couples and a few single women go to be fucked. Generally there are around 100 black guys and 40-50 white couples, 5 or 6 white single women. I have been with my wife and its just like a pub only the guys know that the white women are there to be fucked by black guys. There are private rooms, a dungeon, communal rooms etc. Its more honest, everyone knows what the score is. We have been many times, my wife simply says, 'I would like to go to the club' and I know she wants some black cock. She dresses for the occasion, nice dress, stockings and suspenders and no knickers. I am sometimes allowed to watch, at other times she takes her lover alone. We book a Hotel and she often takes her chosen lover back there
. How often does this happen ? Once a month ? Once a week ?

we went to a party 3 weeks ago it was a hotel take over party , they were maybe 50 peoples there 5 couple maybe 6 or 7 single female and 5 or 6 singles white male the rest were singles black male ,they had one room set up gang bangs only .well the first night we went into the room maybe 2 times but wife did not join in the first we were there it was 3 female and 7 or 8 guys most of them were black. the next time it was 4 female and 10 guys .both time we went into the room i ask the if she was thanking about both time she told she was not sure maybe later she ended up the first night with 2 black guys in our room.. that was friday night , well sat. we talk about what was happening in the gang bang room and the night before and what she thought about, that afternoon we met this one guy and ended up taking him to our room and the wife had sex with him ,, later that night we met up with one of the guys she was with the night before and he told us that after he left our room he ended up in the gang bang room for the rest of the night .he told the wife he thought she would have end enjoy herself if she would have stayed. well about 10:30 that night we walk into the room at that time it was 6 guys 2 lady .i ask her if she was going to join in she said not sure .about that time the guys she was with the night before walk in ,, he started talking with the wife , i went to get three of us a beer when i got back she setting on the bed making out with him in know time he had her naked having sex with her and before the night was over she had sex with all the guys in the room ,at last count it was 4 female 9 guys , the next morning we talk about what had happenthat night and it, and turn out both of us enjoy our self me watching her being gang bang and her being in her first gang bang , i ask if she would do it again ,she smile at me and said hell yes .......

Back