bbc dildo use

Regardless of the size of the dildo nothing is like a real COCK. I've watch my lady play with a large dildo but as soon as I stick my BBC cock in her the reaction is distinctive and intense it's my opinion you can attach a dildo to a car battery it does not matter a REAL COCK IS THE TRUTH understanding the the must have some skills also lol

19952.jpg

This week I gave my wife this guy: the Vixen Mustang. It's her first ever black cock dildo, and guys, this was just a hugehugehuge step forward for her... she's gone from reluctantly and passively entertaining my IR fetish-- almost through gritted teeth, as if to make consistently clear that listening to my fantasies of her with big black cock were an annoying burden to her-- to actively pumping herself with this (admittedly entry-level-sized) realistic-feeling black dick as I tell her stories about her being fucked by a huge, strong, dominant black bull. This very first time with Lenny Kravitz (we're currently calling the dildo "Lenny Kravitz", after her very-recently-revealed-to-me black guy crush), I got her to use it while she watched this IR compilation video that I cobbled together for her. And oh yes, she gave herself quite an awesome, not-at-all reluctant or passive orgasm to all of the black-cock-ness of it.

Merry Christmas to me!

Since she and I have begun keeping me chaste (no more masturbating for me), my wife's horniness has ramped up (as has mine), and her openness to all manner of carnality has increased accordingly. Now when I tell her a bedtime story about her being taken by a black lover, the word "black" triggers extra excitement for her-- a sharper intake of breath, quicker finger-stroking on her clit-- rather than "oh, right, more of this" annoyance. It's fucking awesome. I'm liking where this is headed.

If anyone wants to follow along on the journey, my tumblr blog is pleasehoneytrybbcplease.tumblr.com

A former bull bought me a Cock Locker black inflatable dildo. I don't use it too often but it is absolutely HUGE! The measurements are 9" circumfrance and 14" long (normal) and 12.5" circumfrance and 14.5" long when inflated.
View attachment 465849

WOW - unreal! Are you able to get the whole thing in? OMFG! :)

Back