bbc dildo use

Just look at my avatar - and some of my photos on ILI ;)

I'd always messed around a bit with toys - little toys - like I guess most girls have. But two years ago, a black BF - who was just average in size, but new how to work it, especially for anal - got me into real man-sized toys to help stretch my ass out, and then I found I liked them in my cunt for DP when we did anal. We broke up...but I was hooked, and kept buying bigger black "realistic" models, discovering my inner size queen :oops: I now have a 9" that I'm in love with, I've learned to take it balls-deep and sometimes cum mind-blowingly hard when it bottoms out in me and I grind it like that, now looking to try the real thing.....

I'm not sure I'd have learned to really do anal right and love it if we hadn't worked up to it using black dildos, or have gotten myself ready to full apreciate BBC, so I think dildos are essential for every girl.....

:blackheart: Lanie
Thst id fucking hot.

Thst id fucking hot.
Thanks.

That's actually a way old post you found - and it refers to an old avatar of me toying hopefully, now I'm just waiting for my next date with my Bulls.... :wub: I've also changed my mind and decided that using BBC dildos is cheating, and now I just wait for my next chance to get stretched by the real thing, and hope maybe I'll even be just that little bit tighter for both of us to enjoy :)

I would suggest to girls that it's fair game to get a more modest sized dildo to practice with, maybe just a bit bigger than any guy you've actually been with - especially if you want to practice anal and get used to that, particularly with a longer cock it seems like you have to learn to relax and get used to letting it slide past a certain point inside you.... But wait to savor the experience of a real BBC Bull doing the real stretching....;)

:blackheart: Lanie

There are a few different threads on sex toys,, after reading many of the recommendations from all the threads, I purchased the bam-------huge waste of money. This is a real post-not trying to be sexy, just telling you my experience and hope to save others from wasting their money.....total cost with shipping was about $100 bucks and it was just disappointing in general. I didn't realize how big 8 around girth is..........My other toy is 9in insertable length and 5 .5 girth-- and I was plenty relaxed and used this toy first...............The bam will never fit.........
If you are looking to purchase a new toy for a lover or yourself you may want to consider purchasing one with a large base, meaning its elevated higher from the ground as it would be if it were on a human body.........

...... I KNOW how big 8" around girth is...
..and I make it fit...

Back