bbc dildo use

just go for the bam dildo its pretty nice if you can take it your ready for all black cocks
I would actually advise other girls against going too big with toys, most Bulls that are Big are still not THAT Big, and there's nothing like the pleasure of really being stretched more than you ever have before, by a real BBC :)

I do play on my own - or with my GF and like toys sometimes, but I would consider it "cheating" to use a dildo as big as the Bulls I see...I save myself and my "stretch" for them and let them have me a bit on the tight side.... :wub:

:blackheart: Lanie

Bought my gf one but she can not fit it in its not massive can anyone recomend a good Lube? any tips for her to get the most out of it?

I would recommend J-Lube as the best water based lubricant. It is dirt cheap. It comes in a powder and you mix it yourself. It will literally make gallons of the slickest lube you can imagine for $15. You can get it on Amazon. JLube.jpg
I would also recommend using the Hitachi Magic Wand on her while you are inserting the dildo. You can purchase that at the same site. Make sure to get the variable speed controller. Read the reviews on both they will tell you everything you need to know. Using the Magic Wand and JLube, my wife was able to take some fairly massive girth cocks have never taken that size before. Reading the reviews on Amazon, a lot of gays use it to insert massive dildos up their asses. Give it a try and you will not go back.

these are so big i cant believe how the women make them fit
I think a lot of women can't, in reality - there was just another thread where a woman bought one of the really large ones, something like 12", and thick, and couldn't even get it in - and was looking to give it away! There are some misconceptions and distortions about size floating around, even here....

Also, see my comments on the previous page, I've now decided that BBC dildos are cheating - cheating yourself out of the opportunity to experience getting stretched for that "first time" by a real BBC, and cheating your real Bull/s out of the opportunity to have you as tight as possible every time you hook up with them after that.

That said, for a few girls who have real size issues or fears, and if you want to get ready for anal with a BBC which may require some preparation - and a lot of us may have issues and fears around - there just might be some use for a "trainer". In that case I'd suggest something long, NOT "realistic", and not at all that thick - leave some room for stretching, and most Bulls in real life seem not to be all that terribly thick (or as long as made out to be), anyway!

:blackheart: & Cheers,

Lanie

Back