bbc dildo use

Bought my gf one but she can not fit it in its not massive can anyone recomend a good Lube? any tips for her to get the most out of it?

I like waterbased lube but not gels......ky silk (liquid).......would also purchase another toy that is smaller in girth and up to 9 in length......because even though I bottom out at 7.5....I like the stretching till 9.......but if you go over 9 and cant go balls deep on the toy then your unable to have pussy and clit and ass rub on the toy while riding. If she doesn't plan on riding the toy and you are using it on her or she is doing herself then you want a lightweight toy.......because the ones with the big bases are heavier and her arm will get tired.

I like waterbased lube but not gels......ky silk (liquid).......would also purchase another toy that is smaller in girth and up to 9 in length......because even though I bottom out at 7.5....I like the stretching till 9.......but if you go over 9 and cant go balls deep on the toy then your unable to have pussy and clit and ass rub on the toy while riding. If she doesn't plan on riding the toy and you are using it on her or she is doing herself then you want a lightweight toy.......because the ones with the big bases are heavier and her arm will get tired.

Thanks for the advice x

Back