BBC Cum

My black lover Del ejaculates so much more seed when he cum’s than my husband has ever been able to do .
He also ejaculates harder and deeper than I have ever experienced due to the length of his penis.
After he’s cum deep in my vagina and pull's out when his cock goes flacid his cum leaks from my open stretched pussy .He then tells me to suck his cock and get it hard for him to fuck me again.
We only ever fuck bare back as from the first time he fucked me which was at the time totally unexpected and not him or myself or husband had any condoms. I was so excited when I saw his wonderful black cock I wanted him to fuck me there and then which he did and has continued to do so on a regular basis.
Has he ever knocked you up i hope he has and you had his black baby

Do BBC cum more than others? I mean I am sure the BBC sluts can give us an honest opinion on this. :) I have heard they do cum more.. and also more often than white men.

What are your thoughts?
Totally different. I heard things but was blown away when I actually experienced it. I will often tell my gf just how I was. Thst a white woman has not lived til she experiences the indescribable power of a black alpha bull orgasm inside her. But in reply to the Q. The sheer volume. It’s creamy. Thick. White. So potent that at first it can be overwhelming but also puts her hormones on overdrive. White men are smaller. Watery coz not as much testosterone so half is water. No potent scent. And u can feel his bbc pulse inside ( and see ) each time another jet of sperm sprays my cervix. This is obviously a generalisation but I’m a gym bunny and like my bulls to be huge gym fats and they all like that. I’m sure there are white men ( minority) who aren’t how I described this is just what I’ve seen felt heard. Etc.

Back