Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

Actually my wife just found out last week that she's pregnant with a black baby. She was cheating on me for years with my black friends and I never knew at all. Once she noticed she was knocked up by my black friend, she told me that everything. Even that on our wedding night 8 years ago when she left for a few hours saying she needed a nap because she didn't feel good, in reality she was getting gangbanged by like 6 or 7 of my close black friends and they recorded it saying how stupid I was to not know she's liked black cock since we were dating in middle school. I watched the dvd and she said I've never made her cum at all and she's had 2 abortions over the years because she wants black children not my inferior white seed. She absolutely took my manhood away, she said I'm gonna raise the kid and I'm gonna serve black cocks whenever she says because I'm now her little bitch. She mentioned she wants 4 more black babys down the line and she's gonna ******* me to raise them when she's out getting fucked by real men. All this was dictated to me the other day then yesterday she abandoned me at a BBC gangbang that was supposed to be 1 night but she said she'll pick me up in about a week after these constant groups of black men degrade me and have their way with me in whatever way they see fit. I tried to leave yesterday but they said I'm their white sex slave and I'm officially black property until she picks me up. I sucked and was fucked really hard yesterday by at least 120 different huge black dicks all day long and in about 30 minutes I'm gonna be servicing group after group of black guys all day again!!! My stomach is filled with mass amounts of black spunk and my asshole is stretched way out and I'm basically an inferior little white girl now that does whatever these black men tell me to do or else they'll kick my ass because none of them are friendly with white bois and most of the guys that stop by are fresh out of prison. My black bred wife has completely made me a submissive white bitch to only focus on serving my superior black masters while she probably is getting fucked hard at home by other black men. I'm 100% black owned for life!!!
Omg that's really fucking hot

It is hot. I got pregnant 2 times from black men but didn't know it until I gave birth. 2 of my 5 ******* are mixed race. Was my husband surprised at the hospital, yea but he loved/raised the ******* with me.
You are a gorgeous black cock whore hon! How did it happen? Did your bull fuck you in your own marital bed? Was your husband near you when the bull fucked you? Do you still see him?

Back