Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

My wife has enjoyed having bareback sex with dozens of black men. She has been knocked-up on four occasions by black men. I knew of her lust for black men, black cocks and black seed before we were married. I want her to have every pleasure; therefore, I am a happy cuck who is pleased that black men can give her what I cannot: sexual pleasure and babies.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 627
  • Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 649
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 698
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 701
Black pregnancy is spreading fast among married white women. Of course, the contribution of their spouses here is huge. Black bulls are gold for married white husbands.
Knowing that they can never fuck their wife as well as a black bull, married men are now itching to find a black bull for their wives. For married men, black bulls are no longer just a sex machine, but also a regular life partner for his wife. Married husbands now want black bulls to play the dominant role and completely own their wives. The most important thing for a married man is the happiness of his wife. And they know that black bulls make their mates extremely happy. White husbands, who are entirely concerned with their wives' pleasure, want bulls to dominate their wives, enjoy their climaxes, and bulls to dominate their wives, own them, and do whatever they want to her. White husbands who seek black bulls for their wives are now looking for bulls that will fully own their wives, and as an indication of this they ask him to impregnate his wife.
Married men who find a black bull to get their wife pregnant feel very lucky. Now for a married man the idea of a bull to impregnate his white wife is very hot and they can't stop wanting it. I have met many couples who have embraced this lifestyle and they have told me they feel great. One of their greatest joys is that the black bull is now fully involved in their life and has his wife. Moreover, too many couples are now adopting this lifestyle and their numbers are increasing very rapidly. A married white friend of mine who got pregnant from her black bull gave birth to a black baby a few months ago. He said it was the best experience of his life. They are raising the baby with her husband. The bull comes to see the baby on the weekends and stays for dinner.
The husband takes care of the baby so that the wife and the bull will not be disturbed while they spend time in the bedroom. Some days he takes the baby and goes for a walk so the wife and bull can spend time together.

What about husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull? Or who dreams and strives to realize it?

(Message me to ask a question about this topic. Or if you have something to say) View attachment 4566795View attachment 4566796View attachment 4566797View attachment 4566798View attachment 4566799View attachment 4566800
Wonder how many of theses are real?

I’m pregnant!!!
Congratulations to you, the black man that is the ******* of your black baby and your lucky white cuckold husband. I hope you have a healthy beautiful black baby.

My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white cunt . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.

My wife has enjoyed having bareback sex with dozens of black men. She has been knocked-up on four occasions by black men. I knew of her lust for black men, black cocks and black seed before we were married. I want her to have every pleasure; therefore, I am a happy cuck who is pleased that black men can give her what I cannot: sexual pleasure and babies.
She is a wonderful woman. Free him to enjoy the pleasure he deserves 😉

Congratulations to you, the black man that is the ******* of your black baby and your lucky white cuckold husband. I hope you have a healthy beautiful black baby.

My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white cunt . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
If you both want it, you should definitely do it. Support your wife in this and find a black bull to impregnate her. This will be the most perfect experience for your wife.

Not only married white men are accepting this, actually they support it and are proud of their wives if this happen
You are so right. Unfortunally my wife can not get pregnant anymore due to a severe operation. But otherwise i would support her to get pregnant of a bbc. "Our" 2 sons are not mine but from 2 different white bulls. "Our" ******* is also not mine but from 1 of the 6 white guys during a breeding gangbang. I am fine with that. They dont know and we keep it like that.

You are so right. Unfortunally my wife can not get pregnant anymore due to a severe operation. But otherwise i would support her to get pregnant of a bbc. "Our" 2 sons are not mine but from 2 different white bulls. "Our" ******* is also not mine but from 1 of the 6 white guys during a breeding gangbang. I am fine with that. They dont know and we keep it like that.
This is great 😍

"Being there at the moment of conception" of beautiful biracial babies (now three of them) through my strapping young black buddy barebacking my wife and cumming in her balls-deep, is the most erotic experience I've had in my entire life.

When my wife has got only one of her hands clasped to his clenching butt-cheeks to draw him deeper into her while he's ejaculating, I take her other hand in mine and she rhythmically squeezes it in time to the ejaculatory contractions of his cock in her vagina as he rears up and cries out and grunts manfully in his orgasmic ec stasisings.. It's as heady as fuck for me and as close as I ever get to Sex Heaven and gets me off wrenchingly every time.

Last edited:
I think white Betas should be happy to raise their wives black babies!
I agree with you. I believe it is the way Nature designed us, Alpha males fuck babies into the females and the Beta males support and raise their babies.

In our case, the Black Alpha males fuck their black babies into our white wives. It is our responsibility as White Beta males to raise our white wives black babies.

Back