BBC Bunny Origin Story

I guess to really understand what makes a girl tic i should tell you a bit as to what my black cock origin story is,
When I was in school I was shy, you wouldn’t know it prior to my deflowering, but I was a very quite and reserved Christian girl! In my free time I enjoyed sports and good movies! (Still do!!) I like to think of myself as thoughtful, hardworking, and loving! But there’s one BIG DARK catch 😈
I love black men & I am obsessed with BLACK COCK. Lol
When I was in high school my 3 year boyfriend,let’s call him brad ( that I was head over heels for!!) started to smoke a whole lot of pot after his parents divorced! The pot quickly became an everyday all day thing and alcohol slid into the equation more frequently… i tried to help him find his way back to Jesus and sadly failed but still stuck by his side. One day a black Jamaican boy brad knew from school; let’s call him tre. Tre thought he found the solution to brads depression because his older brother got some mushrooms!
Brad asked if he could do mushrooms; I said yes, brad asked if I would do mushrooms with him so that he doesn’t get scared; I said I will watch you but I don’t want to take any (I’m a scaredy cat!!) and then we planned a day to go do them!
The day arrives! We are going to tre’s after school today!
Brad and I leave school and go straight to tre! Get there and brad drinks his shroomy tea with Tre and they both eventually talk me into taking some sips with them! Till this point I had only smoked weed and even that was a rare occasion… not long after taking the sips it’s clear brad can feel the effects as he is crying to tre, at the time I felt overwhelmed with emotion and began to venture into my phone, later I approached my boys to grab hold of brad when I see a large dark object in his mouth… guys my brain gliched! I couldn’t make up what was reality as my eyes stared at what i would find out later was an 11” thick black cock humping my sweet little boyfriends mouth over and OVER AGAIN. Till this point I had only given my boyfriend a handjob and here he is sucking off the black guy at school!! I sat and watched as brad continued to sob through sucking on what looked like an overgrown rotten banana up until he finished in his mouth and realized I was there… immediately he pleaded I not tell anyone and I was so shocked I couldn’t speak… during this Tre grabbed my pelvis and immediately knew I wasn’t upset but rather the opposite…I was for the first time with a boy genuinely WET!! Later that night Tre and his friends took my virginity and I haven’t been right since… lol

I guess to really understand what makes a girl tic i should tell you a bit as to what my black cock origin story is,
When I was in school I was shy, you wouldn’t know it prior to my deflowering, but I was a very quite and reserved Christian girl! In my free time I enjoyed sports and good movies! (Still do!!) I like to think of myself as thoughtful, hardworking, and loving! But there’s one BIG DARK catch 😈
I love black men & I am obsessed with BLACK COCK. Lol
When I was in high school my 3 year boyfriend,let’s call him brad ( that I was head over heels for!!) started to smoke a whole lot of pot after his parents divorced! The pot quickly became an everyday all day thing and alcohol slid into the equation more frequently… i tried to help him find his way back to Jesus and sadly failed but still stuck by his side. One day a black Jamaican boy brad knew from school; let’s call him tre. Tre thought he found the solution to brads depression because his older brother got some mushrooms!
Brad asked if he could do mushrooms; I said yes, brad asked if I would do mushrooms with him so that he doesn’t get scared; I said I will watch you but I don’t want to take any (I’m a scaredy cat!!) and then we planned a day to go do them!
The day arrives! We are going to tre’s after school today!
Brad and I leave school and go straight to tre! Get there and brad drinks his shroomy tea with Tre and they both eventually talk me into taking some sips with them! Till this point I had only smoked weed and even that was a rare occasion… not long after taking the sips it’s clear brad can feel the effects as he is crying to tre, at the time I felt overwhelmed with emotion and began to venture into my phone, later I approached my boys to grab hold of brad when I see a large dark object in his mouth… guys my brain gliched! I couldn’t make up what was reality as my eyes stared at what i would find out later was an 11” thick black cock humping my sweet little boyfriends mouth over and OVER AGAIN. Till this point I had only given my boyfriend a handjob and here he is sucking off the black guy at school!! I sat and watched as brad continued to sob through sucking on what looked like an overgrown rotten banana up until he finished in his mouth and realized I was there… immediately he pleaded I not tell anyone and I was so shocked I couldn’t speak… during this Tre grabbed my pelvis and immediately knew I wasn’t upset but rather the opposite…I was for the first time with a boy genuinely WET!! Later that night Tre and his friends took my virginity and I haven’t been right since… lol
Did “Brad” get to watch his gf give your virginity to his bigger, better Black Man friend?

Back