BBC Bull lifestyle

party4candi

Couple
Hi again, y’all. Brandi is my hotwife, I’m an alpha cuck. Quick review, she went black 20 years ago when we were dating. She loved me and the BBC I set her up with ever since. But now older, wiser, decided the hit and miss at parties or online no longer satisfying. The thrill was gone. So when Covid hit, we used the time to think about how we go deeper into interracial scene , to make it real and not just a good time party. To ensure safety, trust, relaxed times, no time clocks, no unsafe hours or travel, etc….I r figure out that from now on, she deserved only the best and most attractive black men to party with. Time to make sure they fit her new wishlist checklist so that she would want to spread for them anYway. So we have found 4 or 5 younger hung bbc guys and I explained that she wants a couple of steady bulls. She wants to spend the quality time learning how they want to be sucked, how they liked her to dress, and she wants to teach them how to get her off. Too. So about to start. Eating them each, for a ******* and a little small talk, so she can decide which guys she wants to invite into our home on a regular basis. I’ve enjoyed teaching her that a bull, invited into our home, makes perfect sense but there also some rules and expectations but all in the interest of deepening the sexual pleasure for her and him. Anyone done the same, ? I have some questions.

Back