Bbc breeding

That is arguably the most sensual thing we’ve ever seen ! Thank you soo much for sharing it ! My pussy is now craving my black lover ! Lol I’m going to call him and ask him to come (I actually mean cum ! Lol) over tonight so he can fuck me and fill me full of a load of his black cum. I can hardly wait !
Thank you so much for getting my juices flowing - god I need some bbc ! Lol xxx

H
Before we got into the lifestyle we discussed “what if’s”. My husband is against abortion and he said he would support me if something were to happen. I’m sure he would adjust. My boyfriend has told me he will stay around to satisfy me but he wants the cuck and I raising his baby. He is very serious about impregnating me and when he’s fucking me he sometimes whispers in my ear “soon my seed will be planted in your womb”. Every time we have sex now I regret that I’m on the pill. It is getting very hard to keep taking it. As for mixed babies, they are so adorable and I would love to bring strong black genes into this world.
Hi there
I can understand how you feel and your predicament completely. If your partner is supportive of your feelings,and your boyfriend feels deeply enough to want to impregnate you,get you pregnant and provide you with a beautiful little black baby,then (for what it’s worth),we feel you should go with your heart,get off the pill,and enjoy all the fun of making a baby. It’s a beautiful sexual act ti engage in with the person you love and enjoy having sex with ! To produce a gorgeous baby (and an interracial baby is beautiful),is something every sensual woman should experience !
Unfortunately I only discovered the beauty of bbc sex about sex years ago,and quickly became a devoted QoS when I did,but being an older mature woman,my fertile days are well behind me. I know it’s easy for me to say (not having the choice),but my feelings for my black lover tell me that if I ever had the chance of falling pregnant and having his baby,I wouldn’t hesitate.
That’s because sex with him is so sensual and passionate,pleasurable and ultimately satisfying, that it simply seems a natural progression in lovemaking with one’s black boyfriend. I haven’t got that choice - you have ! Do what your heart tells you to do,and enjoy the beautiful journey ahead of you - it’s very exciting ! Your hubby is there to support you and help bring up your beautiful black baby,and your black boyfriend really wants to give you the joy of becoming pregnant and a mom.
Please keep in touch,we’d love to know what you do,snd the fulfilling journey you’re contemplating together with the 2 lovely men in your life !
We wish you well. From all 3 of us in Melbourne Australia (Anne,Neil & my black lover) xxx

Not saying women sexualizing their *******, I'm saying how gay males might masquerade as a couple so as to entice a Black guy using the imaginary wife as bait from the gay guy.
On this site lots of latent wite gays craving black cock, but they dont want to admit it... So they blaming white females, that women are crazy abou black cock and want black babys...
Its normal to have mixed race *******, but its wrong to have mixed ******* just because of your fetsh.

On this site lots of latent wite gays craving black cock, but they dont want to admit it... So they blaming white females, that women are crazy abou black cock and want black babys...
Its normal to have mixed race *******, but its wrong to have mixed ******* just because of your fetsh.
It would be interesting to see the true number of horny women vs pretend horny women? Still being single I have to admit some trannies are looking awful good to me, but like good single women none of them are local. And I only go for trannies that pass as female with a vagina and tits like Dr. McGinn.

It would be interesting to see the true number of horny women vs pretend horny women? Still being single I have to admit some trannies are looking awful good to me, but like good single women none of them are local. And I only go for trannies that pass as female with a vagina and tits like Dr. McGinn.
Nothing wrong with this, we all have our kinks... we are adult people and we do what we want.
Its just wrong to make hostages of your fetish, from inocent *******. Its wrong...

My thought is that we would finally be ****** to come out of the closet. That way we are finally free to be seen in public.
We’re seen all the time with my black partner and I together. It’s not unusual at all,it simply feels very normal. We may be walking hand-in-hand,”steal” a quick passionate kiss,have our arms round one another,it’s no big deal. It’s nust normal day-to-day life for us. My hubby is there with us as well,somthe 3 of us are together,although people probably think that my black lover and I are a couple and my hubby is our friend. But who cares ? Certainly not us ! Whether that be walking round the shops or shopping centre,in restaurants,in the supermarket, at cafes,going for drives,picnics & bbqs,at the cinema,down the beach,etc. We go out just like anyone else, sometimes I’m with my hubby, sometimes I’m with my bbc. We don’t make a scene,we just go about our business whoever we are ! I’m a QoS,my hubby is a Stag,and I have a regular bbc black lover - It’s our sexual preference and our bbc sex lifestyle.
We hope this helps ! Take care xxx

We’re seen all the time with my black partner and I together. It’s not unusual at all,it simply feels very normal. We may be walking hand-in-hand,”steal” a quick passionate kiss,have our arms round one another,it’s no big deal. It’s nust normal day-to-day life for us. My hubby is there with us as well,somthe 3 of us are together,although people probably think that my black lover and I are a couple and my hubby is our friend. But who cares ? Certainly not us ! Whether that be walking round the shops or shopping centre,in restaurants,in the supermarket, at cafes,going for drives,picnics & bbqs,at the cinema,down the beach,etc. We go out just like anyone else, sometimes I’m with my hubby, sometimes I’m with my bbc. We don’t make a scene,we just go about our business whoever we are ! I’m a QoS,my hubby is a Stag,and I have a regular bbc black lover - It’s our sexual preference and our bbc sex lifestyle.
It would be so nice if you would be verified... :smoke:

That is exactly how it should be! And even re-arranged maritally where the Bull is the Hubby and the original hubby is a family partner and guardian of any ******* and house guest.

Back