Bbc breeding

If your husband were aware you were actually and actively considering/planning this pregnancy, I doubt seriously he would "adjust" quite so easily and the fact that you seem to write his feelings off so easily, makes me curious about a great many things not the least of which is the true state of your marriage to be very honest with you. What you are considering doing, which is making a life choice for not only you, but your husband as well without his input, is wrong. Your looking for justification here doesn't free you from any responsibility in conferring with him.

you would be surprised,,,,

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. Hearing this makes me want to not waste time. I think I’m just going to tell him that I’m doing it and tell him he needs to support me. Just need to get up the courage.

Perhaps you should show this article to your husband. I white female explains why it was very satisfying to her.
https://blacktowhite.net/2018/09/17...-woman-explains-why-she-cuckolds-her-husband/

cf26918d-2502-452d-a58e-b9358e1ad972.gif

My wife meets her guy alone.....its a coworker and he doesn't know that I know.....I wanted her to be with a black guy so bad that this is what I agreed to and I just love it now.....Seeing her getting ready to be with him and leaving is heart-pounding exciting and then just watching the hours pass just knowing he's inside her deeper than I can reach and making love to her all alone in his bed is heaven.

just recently she spent the night with him....a first.....so she's slept next to him in his bed after they made love. He's very good looking and he cums inside her too. What she told me about that night was he didn't want her to leave the bed and clean up...he told her he wanted to be inside her all night...he wanted his seed to stay inside her. before sleeping, she did ask him "what if I get pregnant" and he replied "then we have a baby"....she stayed in his bed and went to sleep. When she told me this I just about came in my pants and she could not believe it excited me. She seemed relieved to tell me and even happier with my response.

I can't wait for their next overnighter now.

Roger sounds like you may be joining us soon and have a black bred wife good luck
I mentioned to her their next overnighter should be on her high-risk days just to make it exciting and she laughed "saying now your really crazy" but when I brought it up in bed while we were having sex talking about him she came instantly......I then immediately said I want you to see him at high risk and she replied: " we'll see" .....It's a start and she was very excited about the fantasy of high-risk sex with him.

Back