Bbc breeding

if you are not sure if its something you should do then why do it? IT might be enjoyable and hot during the moment and then as the years go by and you have to explain to the baby or to other people it might become more of a pain in the ass.... nothing wrong with having mixed babies but when you are married or already have ******* and then you go through something like this because you like the rush. That not a very good decision IMO. Have all the sex you want nothing wrong with that, I also try like to experience the sex. But for the rest of your life you have to explain and your kid will down the road on how he was conceived.

if you are not sure if its something you should do then why do it? IT might be enjoyable and hot during the moment and then as the years go by and you have to explain to the baby or to other people it might become more of a pain in the ass.... nothing wrong with having mixed babies but when you are married or already have ******* and then you go through something like this because you like the rush. That not a very good decision IMO. Have all the sex you want nothing wrong with that, I also try like to experience the sex. But for the rest of your life you have to explain and your kid will down the road on how he was conceived.

I think about it all the time now

Before we got into the lifestyle we discussed “what if’s”. My husband is against abortion and he said he would support me if something were to happen. I’m sure he would adjust. My boyfriend has told me he will stay around to satisfy me but he wants the cuck and I raising his baby. He is very serious about impregnating me and when he’s fucking me he sometimes whispers in my ear “soon my seed will be planted in your womb”. Every time we have sex now I regret that I’m on the pill. It is getting very hard to keep taking it. As for mixed babies, they are so adorable and I would love to bring strong black genes into this world.
If your husband were aware you were actually and actively considering/planning this pregnancy, I doubt seriously he would "adjust" quite so easily and the fact that you seem to write his feelings off so easily, makes me curious about a great many things not the least of which is the true state of your marriage to be very honest with you. What you are considering doing, which is making a life choice for not only you, but your husband as well without his input, is wrong. Your looking for justification here doesn't free you from any responsibility in conferring with him.

If your husband were aware you were actually and actively considering/planning this pregnancy, I doubt seriously he would "adjust" quite so easily and the fact that you seem to write his feelings off so easily, makes me curious about a great many things not the least of which is the true state of your marriage to be very honest with you. What you are considering doing, which is making a life choice for not only you, but your husband as well without his input, is wrong. Your looking for justification here doesn't free you from any responsibility in conferring with him.
I hope every unknowing husband finds this site, reads their wives stories and leaves them on the street where they belong.

I hope every unknowing husband finds this site, reads their wives stories and leaves them on the street where they belong.
I’m not so sure that this one is for real. The posts read more like a wanna be fantasy to me. Maybe I’m way off base ....... but there’s just something about the tone of these posts that doesn’t ring true......

I’m not so sure that this one is for real. The posts read more like a wanna be fantasy to me. Maybe I’m way off base ....... but there’s just something about the tone of these posts that doesn’t ring true......

Right now it is just a fantast indeed. I haven’t done anything about it. Just think about it a lot. I realize it’s probably wrong. That’s why I haven’t done it. It just is in my head constantly.

Right now it is just a fantast indeed. I haven’t done anything about it. Just think about it a lot. I realize it’s probably wrong. That’s why I haven’t done it. It just is in my head constantly.
I can certainly understand how you can fantasize about it. I would have liked for my wife and i to have raised one together, but she had early menopause at the age of 41 so it is out of the question for us.

I can certainly understand how you can fantasize about it. I would have liked for my wife and i to have raised one together, but she had early menopause at the age of 41 so it is out of the question for us.
Oh I’m sorry to hear that. Hearing this makes me want to not waste time. I think I’m just going to tell him that I’m doing it and tell him he needs to support me. Just need to get up the courage.

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. Hearing this makes me want to not waste time. I think I’m just going to tell him that I’m doing it and tell him he needs to support me. Just need to get up the courage.
Thank you. I wish we had a baby. I want one more than anything in this world. Now that’s an idea that I can support whole heartedly! By all means, tell him! My hope is that he loves you very much and that he would gladly support you!

Back