Bbc breeding

Idahoqueen

Couple
From
ID, US
I’m curious if any of you white women have been black bred yet? Has anyone done it without husbands direct permission? I’m thinking about having my birth control “fail”. He is reluctant to allow it but I keep having this overwhelming desire to have a black baby inside me. Would love to hear from Bulls as well if they have experience in this. My bull wants to feel the rush of impregnating me. He talks to me a lot now about it. I don’t know what to do.

I’m curious if any of you white women have been black bred yet? Has anyone done it without husbands direct permission? I’m thinking about having my birth control “fail”. He is reluctant to allow it but I keep having this overwhelming desire to have a black baby inside me. Would love to hear from Bulls as well if they have experience in this. My bull wants to feel the rush of impregnating me. He talks to me a lot now about it. I don’t know what to do.
We would like to know for how long have you been meeting your 'bull' and how often. It sound like the black man did not use protection. Was that so from the start? Thanks

We would like to know for how long have you been meeting your 'bull' and how often. It sound like the black man did not use protection. Was that so from the start? Thanks

I saw him for a while a year ago then started again slowly about 6 weeks ago but over the last 3 weeks we have been having sex 4-5 times a week. He does not use protection. I love him cumming inside of me and my hubby enjoys me riding his face after the bull is done.

I saw him for a while a year ago then started again slowly about 6 weeks ago but over the last 3 weeks we have been having sex 4-5 times a week. He does not use protection. I love him cumming inside of me and my hubby enjoys me riding his face after the bull is done.
Repeated insemination by the same man can induce your brain to desire pregnancy by the same. There are scientific articles about it. But we can't recall the name of that theory. Biologically, the black man, not your husband, is your reproductive partner.

Repeated insemination by the same man can induce your brain to desire pregnancy by the same. There are scientific articles about it. But we can't recall the name of that theory. Biologically, the black man, not your husband, is your reproductive partner.

So you are saying he is the one that should impregnate me? I really feel like I want his baby inside of me.

T
Not saying he is the one that should but when you let a man cum in you he is shooting more than his sperm in you.He is also shooting you full of his hormones.Hormones that prepare your body to accept his sperm for insemination
so true. That’s why permiscuis woman sometimes get vaginal cancer.

What do you really want? Yes, while you’re with him and under the influence of his powerful hormones you want whatever he does. You rut together, you breathe and taste his sweat and ejaculate and it makes you almost high. The way he makes you feel is incredible. It’s exciting, intoxicating..... so you imagine exactly what his hormones demand that you do, be impregnated by him and have his baby. It’s very natural. Your husbands weak white hormones have never done you this way, but stop and think clearly. Will your husband accept this if you do it against his wishes? If he doesn’t are you prepared to accept the consequences of potentially raising a mixed race baby alone? What about your black boyfriend? Would he stand by you in any way? Please understand that I am not against what you’re contemplating. I think it’s wonderful that you would want to bring life into this world, just think about the ramifications to all four of your lives.

What do you really want? Yes, while you’re with him and under the influence of his powerful hormones you want whatever he does. You rut together, you breathe and taste his sweat and ejaculate and it makes you almost high. The way he makes you feel is incredible. It’s exciting, intoxicating..... so you imagine exactly what his hormones demand that you do, be impregnated by him and have his baby. It’s very natural. Your husbands weak white hormones have never done you this way, but stop and think clearly. Will your husband accept this if you do it against his wishes? If he doesn’t are you prepared to accept the consequences of potentially raising a mixed race baby alone? What about your black boyfriend? Would he stand by you in any way? Please understand that I am not against what you’re contemplating. I think it’s wonderful that you would want to bring life into this world, just think about the ramifications to all four of your lives.

Before we got into the lifestyle we discussed “what if’s”. My husband is against abortion and he said he would support me if something were to happen. I’m sure he would adjust. My boyfriend has told me he will stay around to satisfy me but he wants the cuck and I raising his baby. He is very serious about impregnating me and when he’s fucking me he sometimes whispers in my ear “soon my seed will be planted in your womb”. Every time we have sex now I regret that I’m on the pill. It is getting very hard to keep taking it. As for mixed babies, they are so adorable and I would love to bring strong black genes into this world.

Back