Bbc breeding

Not saying women sexualizing their *******, I'm saying how gay males might masquerade as a couple so as to entice a Black guy using the imaginary wife as bait from the gay guy.
That sounds like a good way to get SHOT around here. Masquerade/lure a BAD idea. Most gay guys in here seem to be cockstruck by black men and interested in cuckolding and submissiveness to black guys that goes with it. A natural extension to this is seeing the wonderful breeding that results from cucks opening their homes, bedrooms, and wives legs for a black man to seed children. Don't take this site too seriously.

That sounds like a good way to get SHOT around here. Masquerade/lure a BAD idea. Most gay guys in here seem to be cockstruck by black men and interested in cuckolding and submissiveness to black guys that goes with it. A natural extension to this is seeing the wonderful breeding that results from cucks opening their homes, bedrooms, and wives legs for a black man to seed children. Don't take this site too seriously.
Speaking of not taking this site seriously, have you ever read this thread lately...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/please-help-me-i-am-desperate-and-need-advice.138699/

It is as real and as raw as what can happen when cucks ACTUALLY GET WHAT THEY WANT with all of the negative after-effects that come with it that somehow gets forgotten with this fetish? Not sure any serious cucks would want to go through the emotional hell this one went through?

i know. the fear of having to explan it to family and friends gets my heart pumping
If she is after long-term, you work out the logistics of everything with her knowledge and her support, your travel to visit with her inevitable permanent move to my city, as well as friends and relatives, message me back to see if we match beyond that basic set of prerequisites needed to do something REAL. If you prefer to cyber and pretend do it with some other Bull and waste his time.

Most of these stories are from people that have no experience with this. Here’s my true and recent story:

I had been fucking this younger Hotwife for about 6 months, about monthly. She always had a thing for black guys, mentioned it to her fiancé, so they found me on a swinger site, and we hit it off. As is the case with my regulars, I suggested quarterly testing, no condoms. The woman was on the pill, so no problem.

Move to this February, and her insurance changes, and she has to go off her birth control. She finds that her fiancé is sending messages to another woman, so they get in an argument. She comes over alone and spends the night, where I fill her 3x. She convinces him to bring me over after Valentie’s Day dinner two weeks later where I fill her another 2x. They disappear for about 2 months.

All of a sudden, I get these angry texts from the hubby; turns out she’s 6 weeks pregnant, and they don’t know if it’s mine or his (but judging from comparing load size, my track record, and how she creamed when I fucked her after the dinner, I’m guessing it was mine). They openly fantasized about getting pregnant and having her have my baby, but when reality sunk in, it was too heavy. Maybe age played a factor, but they weren’t as chipper about it anymore, and took care of it.

Fast forward about 4 months, and she realized she needed the sex with someone bigger and longer lasting than him, but the taboo of having another man’s baby was implausible. The next time I saw them, about two months back, they had progressed to talking about it while I filled her pussy bareback (and him greedily cleaning her of my seed), but I don’t think my 7th baby will come from her.

Last edited:
Speaking of not taking this site seriously, have you ever read this thread lately...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/please-help-me-i-am-desperate-and-need-advice.138699/

It is as real and as raw as what can happen when cucks ACTUALLY GET WHAT THEY WANT with all of the negative after-effects that come with it that somehow gets forgotten with this fetish? Not sure any serious cucks would want to go through the emotional hell this one went through?

Truth. I'd like to think I am approaching it differently. I have a FWB, someone I used to work with, who is interested in this lifestyle. I'm not dating her. If she were to disappear to be with a black man, that's okay, I'm not emotionally involved with her.

I see a lot of folks give advice to find a woman, do traditional dating, and mention the whole BBV/QoS/cuckold thing way down the line. I think that is a bad idea in many cases, if she gets too involved and bails on the relationship.

Another thing I see, for both men and women, is folks not being honest when they get involved in this. For a real relationship, this requires complete trust in the other partner to not sabotage the relationship for some good sex. Good sex is good, but I think, if she leaves to be with the black guy, it usually doesn't end well. If a black guy comes into this with the intent to take a married woman away, odds are he will then do the same later on. Folks have to keepthis in the framework that "it's just sex" no matter how good of sex it is.

Most of these stories are from people that have no experience with this. Here’s my true and recent story:

I had been fucking this younger Hotwife for about 6 months, about monthly. She always had a thing for black guys, mentioned it to her fiancé, so they found me on a swinger site, and we hit it off. As is the case with my regulars, I suggested quarterly testing, no condoms. The woman was on the pill, so no problem.

Move to this February, and her insurance changes, and she has to go off her birth control. She finds that her fiancé is sending messages to another woman, so they get in an argument. She comes over alone and spends the night, where I fill her 3x. She convinces him to bring me over after Valentie’s Day dinner two weeks later where I fill her another 2x. They disappear for about 2 months.

All of a sudden, I get these angry texts from the hubby; turns out she’s 6 weeks pregnant, and they don’t know if it’s mine or his (but judging from comparing load size, my track record, and how she creamed when I fucked her after the dinner, I’m guessing it was mine). They openly fantasized about getting pregnant and having her have my baby, but when reality sunk in, it was too heavy. Maybe age played a factor, but they weren’t as chipper about it anymore, and took care of it.

Fast forward about 4 months, and she realized she needed the sex with someone bigger and longer lasting than him, but the taboo of having another man’s baby was implausible. The next time I saw them, about two months back, they had progressed to talking about it while I filled her pussy bareback (and him greedily cleaning her of my seed), but I don’t think my 7th baby will come from her.
Always a great story update Anthony. Do you have anymore recent experiences to add to 'Confessions of a Black Stud'. Those updates are always hot.

I’m curious if any of you white women have been black bred yet? Has anyone done it without husbands direct permission? I’m thinking about having my birth control “fail”. He is reluctant to allow it but I keep having this overwhelming desire to have a black baby inside me. Would love to hear from Bulls as well if they have experience in this. My bull wants to feel the rush of impregnating me. He talks to me a lot now about it. I don’t know what to do.
WTF?! Having a baby without knowledge of hub?! That's totally nuts! Talk about grounds for divorce! Sounds to me like either you need to divorce e hub so you get what you want or stop dating the guy that you want to have a baby with...the two of those things together seem like a recipe for disaster.

Sorry for inserting some logic into this conversation!

Back