BBC bareback

I’m possibly going to be controversial here, but whenever you ask about bareback or condoms, you can get two responses.

1. if it’s on a normal sex swingers site it will be condoms the majority of the time.

2. if it’s on an interracial site it will be barback the majority of the time.

Am I looking to much into this or is it a real desire for white women and their husbands to “need” bareback, whereas it is was a white couple there would not be that desire.

I personally think white women have a desire to have bareback from a black man. It’s an inbuilt need that has to be fulfilled.

From our very first time of experiencing bbc which was totally unexpected and unplanned, neither my husband or myself and the black guy had any contraceptives, I took him bare back god it was such a sexual turn on knowing he was going to fuck his seed deep into my body.
Even since I have only had sex with out a condom allowing them to ejaculate into my acceptive cunt filling me with their hot black baby seed.

All this is good and beautiful. But first of all you need to think about the fact that the participants should be healthy and have no venereal diseases!

Please login or become a member to view

Justin never even asked the first two times he fucked the wife,he just went ahead and rogered her.
The wife never thought about any consequences,she was far too turned on by that stage,her main priority was getting him inside her.
It is one of his rules that he will never wear a condom.

Justin never even asked the first two times he fucked the wife,he just went ahead and rogered her.
The wife never thought about any consequences,she was far too turned on by that stage,her main priority was getting him inside her.
It is one of his rules that he will never wear a condom.
nice

Back