Barebacking

Up until now my wife’s Bulls have only ever fucked her with a condom on. At the end of January however, that is going to change. Below is the story about how we got here and what my wife told me that she wants to do with her BBC Bull when we meet him next.

A bit of background:

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for about a year now. We’ve met some great Bulls along our journey, and most recently we have been seeing a BBC Bull regularly from a nearby town. We’ve met him a total of three or four times.

Ever since the first time they met, my wife has had insane chemistry and is very attracted to her current Bull, much more so than any other Bull that we have met up with.

Sadly the distance between us limits our opportunities to see him, but when we do get out there, or if he comes here, their play dates are incredible (the parts that I'm allowed to watch anyway).

Getting back to the point:

We have a play date setup with my wife's BBC Bull for the end of January. To say my wife is excited would be an understatement. Her and her Bull chat every so often and have been coming up with a plan on how they want the evening to unfold.

The other night, my wife and I were having sex and, as we usually do, started talking dirty about the upcoming play date.

I was fucking her slowly, rhythmically, and we were talking about how much she adores his cock, how she loved how rough he was with her, how his big cock felt inside her, how she wanted so badly for him to be fucking her.

The dirty talk proved to be too much for her and before I knew it, she closed her eyes, arched her back, and was calling out her Bull’s name as she came hard.

Once her orgasm subsided, she motioned for me to pull out of her, and then told me to jerk off and nestled beside me with her hand on my chest.

As I jerked off, she spoke softly in my ear and told me:

“Baby, I want my Daddy to fuck me without a condom next time we meet him. I want to feel his cock explode inside me.”

I started to furiously jerk off my tiny penis. My wife had never talked about letting any Bull fuck her bare before. She continued:

“I’ve already talked to X (name redacted), he really wants to fuck me bare, and I want to let him.”

Needless to say, this dirty talk drove me off a cliff and I came super hard moments after hearing my wife say those words.

After my orgasm passed, and I cleaned up, we had a real talk about it. The risks involved, how I would clean up the mess, and other various details. At the end of it, we both agreed that we trusted this Bull, and that it would be very hot to do this.

So, unless anything changes, my wife will be taking her Bull bare for the first time at the end of this month and I will get to eat my first cream pie!

How in the world can that be an accident? JAMIE
[/QUOTE. Condom came off. And he kept going. And then he ejaculated inside her and she knew there was no condom. Happens alot. Sometimes its his plan when women want the condoms. Once you get her going , you can slip the condom off. And cum inside her. But just as many women want bareback with BBC because they want the cum inside. Having him cum inside completes the sex act. ]

Up until now my wife’s Bulls have only ever fucked her with a condom on. At the end of January however, that is going to change. Below is the story about how we got here and what my wife told me that she wants to do with her BBC Bull when we meet him next.

A bit of background:

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for about a year now. We’ve met some great Bulls along our journey, and most recently we have been seeing a BBC Bull regularly from a nearby town. We’ve met him a total of three or four times.

Ever since the first time they met, my wife has had insane chemistry and is very attracted to her current Bull, much more so than any other Bull that we have met up with.

Sadly the distance between us limits our opportunities to see him, but when we do get out there, or if he comes here, their play dates are incredible (the parts that I'm allowed to watch anyway).

Getting back to the point:

We have a play date setup with my wife's BBC Bull for the end of January. To say my wife is excited would be an understatement. Her and her Bull chat every so often and have been coming up with a plan on how they want the evening to unfold.

The other night, my wife and I were having sex and, as we usually do, started talking dirty about the upcoming play date.

I was fucking her slowly, rhythmically, and we were talking about how much she adores his cock, how she loved how rough he was with her, how his big cock felt inside her, how she wanted so badly for him to be fucking her.

The dirty talk proved to be too much for her and before I knew it, she closed her eyes, arched her back, and was calling out her Bull’s name as she came hard.

Once her orgasm subsided, she motioned for me to pull out of her, and then told me to jerk off and nestled beside me with her hand on my chest.

As I jerked off, she spoke softly in my ear and told me:

“Baby, I want my Daddy to fuck me without a condom next time we meet him. I want to feel his cock explode inside me.”

I started to furiously jerk off my tiny penis. My wife had never talked about letting any Bull fuck her bare before. She continued:

“I’ve already talked to X (name redacted), he really wants to fuck me bare, and I want to let him.”

Needless to say, this dirty talk drove me off a cliff and I came super hard moments after hearing my wife say those words.

After my orgasm passed, and I cleaned up, we had a real talk about it. The risks involved, how I would clean up the mess, and other various details. At the end of it, we both agreed that we trusted this Bull, and that it would be very hot to do this.

So, unless anything changes, my wife will be taking her Bull bare for the first time at the end of this month and I will get to eat my first cream pie!

and of course you know the most primal INSTINCT will take over, and consequences ensue...

Wife's first time was bare. Met a black guy at a function we were attending and ended up in his Hotel room, kind of encouraged by me. Stacy hardly spoke when he was touching and caressing her. When he went to enter her he said, "put it in baby". She whispered to him, "condom please". He said, "thats ok baby you not ready yet and continued with the foreplay. Once again he asked her to put it in baby and she replied, "please put a condom on". Again he he continued with the foreplay and the third time of asking she guided his cock into her.
Very hot re-telling of your wife's first time. I can almost see the whole thing. I imagine she loved the feeling of his cock swelling, getting harder, right before he came...then the pulsing and warm feeling of his semen shooting into her.

Her first time with a BBC she met at a club was with a condom, but the next time they met she allowed herself to slip because she already knew how good his cock would feel and took him bare. That was the first time she had a black guy cum inside her, she was 19 and newly single at the time.

Her first BBC during our relationship was a spontaneous encounter on a vacation, so a condom was unfortunately used. She didn’t like it either, and we decided to make sure to plan ahead the next time so she could take her next BBC bareback.

Before our last vacation (before the Covid-19 situation) we scouted online for guys in our destination and managed to find a BBC that she fucked with no condom and got a nice load of black cum in her pussy again. 😉

So we’re definitely only looking for tested and trustworthy partners for bareback these days. If an impromptu encounter with a stranger were to happen again a condom might be a must, but it sure takes away so much of the fun.

Last edited:
With my wife she wanted it bareback. She hated condoms, didn't want the pill View attachment 3061731or any other type of protection.View attachment 3061731 Over the years she did become pregnant with 3 different men . Always told me she loved the feel of men cumming inside her. Didn't want it any other way. GTR
. Yes. They want that cum inside and the honest ones will say they want the breeding too. Natures plan for women

Back